5

I woke up with a tight hand gripped around my waist. For one second I forgot where I was but then I remembered what happened last night. I instantly got butterflies again when I just thought of that night.

I took a look at my phone to see it was just 6 am. I was really thirsty so I tried to get rid of his strong arms but it was too difficult. Once I could sneak out if this position I went downstairs to get a bottle of water. The water was so refreshing, since the last thing I drank was a lot of alc so yeahh.

I went upstairs again to take a shower because I wasn't tired anymore. His bathroom was huge, covered with marble. I took a long hot shower and covered my body with a towel after. I still just had the tight ass dress from last night, so I went to Ney's closet to pick a shirt and some shorts. 

When I turned around to go back to the bathroom to change, he stood there facing me. 

''Why you up already?'', he said towering me.

''Well I just couldn't continue sleeping'', I said passing him to get out of his way.

He immediately turned around checking me out. I closed the bathroom door but after 2 minutes he already knocked.

''Hurry y/n, I have to go somewhere'', he said stressing me because I was still in my underwear. 

I took the risk to just let him in.

''Uhm yeah, just come in but don't stare'', I said awkwardly.

''Ya ya, whatever'', he said as he opened the door.

I was just brushing my teeth, my back facing him. I could feel his eyes pinned on my body but I didn't mind it.

''Damn I wish I could get this view everyday'', he said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes at him laughing. 

''Hurry I gotta shower'', he said leading me out of the bathroom by holding my waist.

''I wouldn't mind staying inside'', I said in a nasty tone.

He stared at me in shock.

''I'm just kidding (I'm not)'', I said bursting out of laughter.

He rolled his eyes at me pushing me out back to his bedroom. I just got to his closet again because I left the other clothes in the bathroom. I just got onto his bed again and just scrolled a bit on social media. I got one of these ''Tea tok'' creators on my for you page and they reposted my video with some suppositions about our relation and stuff. I just laughed at them.

''What are you laughing at?'', Ney asked coming out of the bathroom just with a towel around his waist. I was clearly checking him and his showing V- line out. I tried to brush my obvious starring off but it was too late.

''My eyes are up there, y/n'', he said in a deep voice.

''First of all: shut up, I wasn't even looking and second of all: I was just laughing at some comments'', I said with a lot of confidence.

He just rolled his eyes again (where does he have that attitude from? we got a sassy queen or what?).

''Anyway, I have to get going, Angelina texted me. She's outside'', I said leaving the room, going down the stairs.

''I have practice now anyway, see you later?''

''Yes, I'ma see ya later'', I said waving a good bye at him.

He just winked at me, opening the door for me. He watched every step I made, just to make sure that I got to the car safely. After he closed the door we drove off.