12

His words came so unexpected, they made me frown for a few seconds. 

''Também te amo'', I whispered, my lips brushing against his ear. [I love you too]

I felt the sexual tension between us growing, even though we both said we were tired. I put my leg around his torso, causing him to hold the upper back of my thigh. He leaned over to his side to turn off the light. The only light resource was the TV. His hands slid to the upper part of my thigh again, this time with a grip on it.

''You don't know how bad I want to fuck you right now'', he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

''Why don't you then?'', I replied not breaking our strong eye contact. His eyes widened as he heard my answer. 

''Remember what you said before we left?'', I remembered him. He got excited like a little boy when he realized that I talked about when I cleaned the dining table and he came up from behind.

''You ready?'', he asked as if he couldn't was any longer. I just nod kind of nervously. 

''Turn around and bend over'', he commanded me and I did what he said. He slipped off my dress, moving the middle part of my tanga aside. Every movement was so fast, I guess he just couldn't wait any longer. I heard him pulling down his pants, including his boxers. I felt his pre- cummed dick touching my clit. Ney put one of his hands on my hip, with the other one he was guiding his dick into my pussy. I heard his exhaling in a relief when he entered me. At first he was going slowly just to get in the rhythm again. With the passage of time he got faster and faster, making me moan out loudly. I felt embarrassed so tried to shut up and avoid the moans escaping my mouth.

''Keep going Y/n, I like that sound'', he said moving his hands from my hips to my waist.

''Now turn around'', he commanded.

''Why?'', I asked but still turned around.

''I wanna see your face when I fuck you'', he said smirking down at me. This sentence made my heart beat even faster. I spread my legs and rested them on his shoulder. Before he continued his eyes travelled up and down my body. He licked his lips, grabbing my hips to pull me closer. He put his dick in me again, going fast by start this time. Loud moans escaped my mouth again. I lost all my control when it came to Ney. No other man ever made me feel like he did. He looked down at me, enjoying to see me without any body control. I felt a big pressure building up in the lower part of my body. At the same time I felt him releasing as well. He breathed out heavily and pulled out. He lied down right to me turning around, now facing me.

''Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?'', he said smiling at me. I didn't answer, I just leaned in to kiss him. We both were very tired, so I laid my head onto his chest, carefully listening to his heart beat. His appearance made me feel very relaxed, so I fell asleep after a few minutes. 

-

I yawned as I checked my phone. It's already 9 am, I have to take a shower right now or else I'll be late for today's photo shooting, to improve my modeling career. I got up, grabbed some clothes from Ney's wardrobe and disappeared into the bathroom. I jumped into the shower and scrubbed my body to get rid of all the invisible dirt that was hiding on my skin. In the corner of my eye I saw the bathroom door opening so I turned the water off and as I was about to grab a towel, Ney already admired me.

''Hey you pervert!'', I yelled at him, trying to get him out of the bathroom.

''It's not like you're hiding something that I've seen before, chill'', he laughed at me. I rolled my eyes at him but I couldn't hide my smile. As I wanted to start talking again he interrupted me.

''Hey, since it's our last day together, can I take you out tonight?'', he asked giving me puppy eyes.

''For sure'', I smiled back. I was glad, that he already planned something, I mean he could've forgotten it. I dropped my towel and grabbed my clothes that I put on the radiator. In the reflection of the mirror I could see Ney glaring at me when I dropped my towel, typical for him. My phone, which I put on the sink where Ney was now, buzzed, so Ney allowed himself to take a sneak peak on my phone's notification center.

''Oi amor, can I come over to Neymar's house- you have to update me, bitch!! House tour though? 👀'', read out loud. That must've been Ange.

''Amor, update me bitchhh'', Ney teased, making fun of Ange's and mine nicknames. I rolled my eyes at him, walking in his direction to get my phone back. When he saw me coming he put his arm with my phone in the air so I can't reach it.

''Man you asshole, give it back to me!'', I squealed, jumping up and down but still not able to get back my phone.

''Try it- Ow wait I almost forgot, with your height you're still a baby'', he burst out of laughter. Oh he wanted to play a game? I'll play it better! Since he was still holding my phone up into the air, I stared to tickle him on the sides of his belly up to his armpits. He immediately started to scream like a little girl and folded together. I was finally able to get my phone back.

''Ha! You see?'', I giggled. It seemed like he didn't find it as funny as I did. He just stood there, staring at me without any emotions. I saw a slight smile forming on his lips, but he still tried to make it seem like he had no expression on his face. I couldn't even continue thinking because the next thing he did was trying to chase me around. Now, I was the one screaming. Unfortunately he was faster, so he picked me up. Now hung down his shoulders, hitting his back so he would finally let me go.

''Ha! You see?'', he teased me back, slapping my ass with his other hand.

''Put me down Ney!'', I protested.

''First of all- not if you keep on hitting me and second of all- what's the magic word?'', he said in a sassy tone. I knew he had his nasty smirk planted right on his face.

''Please Neymar, put me down'', I said, also stopping hitting him. He finally let me down, admiring me one last time.

''You know, you're very cute when you're mad''

I smiled but still rolled my eyes at him. Now I finally had the opportunity to grab my phone. As I reached out, Ney took a step back saying ''Na''. I was confused, what else did he require? He slightly bent down, his finger pointing at his cheek, signalizing that a kiss was the key. I walked closer to him, closed my eyes and planted a little kiss on his cheek. During the quick kiss, he grabbed my cheeks to put his lips on mine. He pulled away and smiled happily at me.

''You're fine now'', he said and finally handed me my phone.

''Sometimes you're just acting like a damn child, but I like that'', I said when I grabbed my phone. He smiled back and walked past me, holding my waist- exactly how he did on the day of the game, deja vu..

--

I'm sorry for the late update guys, I've got full program in Brasil! 

Y'all this question is important, so please answer; how long do you want me to continue writing this story? Are 3-5 chapters more enough or should I make it a long long story? Please comment!!

Published without any corrections

Word count: 1490