11

''Hurry up y/n, it's been ten minutes'', Ney shout waiting for me in his car.

''Coming meu amor'', I said trying to run to his car which was impossible in my heels. He jumped out of the car, right when I wanted to open the passenger door. He opened it for me, wow such a gentle man. Who taught him this? 

''Obrigado, didn't know you were such a gentleman'', I said as I entered the car.

''Everything for you, mami'', he said smirking closing my passenger door. My heart stopped beating for a second. Now he also entered the car and started the engine. He turned on the radio and rested his hand on my thigh. The drive was going to be around 30 minutes, so I already got bored after five minutes into the car ride. Since I was bored I decided to put my hand onto his dick. I unzipped his pants and moved my hand around between his tip and his balls. He looked at me in a shocked way but smirked right after he saw me biting my lip. 

''Porra y/n, I don't want this car ride to end'', he said taking my hand to put it under his underwear but since I wanted to tease him I pulled away. He looked at me and wanted to pout at me but I broke the silence first.

''Pull your pants down, now'', I told him licking my lip. He waited two seconds but then did what I commanded. I bent my upper body over to reach his crotch and freed his dick from his tight underwear. His dick was already hard as fuck so there was no much work left for me. Since he knew what I was trying to do he held all my hair in a ponytail without a hair tie. Good for him that there was a lot of traffic. I licked his tip first, my hand massaging his balls.

''Stop teasing y/n, please'', he whined and I did what he said. I opened my mouth further and went all in. He must have been horny because of the amount of his pre cum. I went up and down, making him moan softly. 

''Can I?'', he said pushing my head down softly waiting for my permission. I didn't give him an answer, instead I just went further sucking his dick so intensively. I already heard cars behind us honking because Neymar didn't continue driving. He closed the gap between his car and the car in front of us, one hand on the wheel, the other one holding my hair. I knew he was close so I stopped because I didn't want to mess up the car. I pulled away and he rested his head on the head part of his seat.

''Why do you do that to me?'', he whined again closing his eyes for a few seconds.

''We will finish this later, Ney'', I told him stroking his cheek and slapping it slightly as if he was a baby. He still smiled after I said my words. 

We finally arrived and it was beautiful there. It looked very expensive, let's just say it like that. I looked around and spotted Shakira and her husband Gerard. They waved at us when they recognized Neymar. 

''I'm sorry, we had a lot of traffic'', Ney excused us, smiling at me thinking about the actual car ride.

''No problem, don't worry! You must be Y/n, Neymar talks a lot about you, like how you met at his game and-'', Gerard laughed shaking my hand. I blushed as the last few words exited his mouth. Neymar just made him shut up by hitting Gerard with the side of his arm.  I sat down next to Ney, facing Shakira. 

''Hey Y/n! I've also heard a few things about you but don't worry, just the good ones'', she chuckled making me smile as well.

''That makes me happy'', I laughed , ''I was so excited to meet you!'', I told her honestly, my heart still beating fast as fuck.

Shak and me were having a really nice conversation, also about Gerard and Ney. As the waiter came over we ordered our drinks and food.

''Could you maybe take y picture of us four?'', Shakira asked the waiter and handed him her phone. He took a couple pictures which figured out to look good.

''Does anyone mind if I post it on Instagram?'', Shak asked.

''No, that's fine but maybe deactivate your comments for this post?'', Ney replied knowing there will be those tea tok accounts speculating about our relation again. Shakira posted it and her phone already blew up after a few seconds. We continued talking and eating our food when the waiter appeared with the bill.

''Wait let me pay'', Ney said when he saw me getting my wallet out. I smiled because of how much of a gentleman he was. We all thanked him for paying the bill. 

''Goodbye you two! And Y/n, it was very nice to talk to you. I hope we will see each other again!'', Shakira said with a smiled planted on her lips.

''I can say the same about you. I really enjoyed the evening!'', I smiled back. We hugged and I shook Gerard's hand as a goodbye.

''Did you like it?'', Ney asked, grabbing my hand.

''Yes absolutely, thank you'', I said as I kissed his cheek slightly. He was a little bit surprised because it was more of a thing that couples romantically do. He opened the passenger door for me again and entered the car as well. He turned on the engine and drove off. Some chill music was playing quietly. He rested his hand on my upper thigh. He circled his thumb in a circle motion, squeezing my thigh slightly. After a while the squeezing got harsher and harsher. 

He went up further, reaching my short dress. I got a bit nervous because this was one of my weaknesses. He went up even further, his hand now under my dress, almost touching my tanga. He looked at me and smirked as he noticed my uncontrolled breathing. Now he slid his finger under my underwear noticing how wet i was. I just heard him whispering 'damn' under his breath. He tried to get rid of my tanga, successfully. He started moving two of his fingers in a circle motion on my clit. A little moan escaped my mouth. I saw him smirking in the corner of my eyes. Now he inserted one finger, exactly hitting my g- spot already. I couldn't hold back another moan. He inserted another one which made me go crazy. What was he doing to me? Not to mention that he was driving incidentally. He stared moving his fingers faster. 

''One more?'', Ney asked me trying to make eye contact with me. 

''Y- es'', I stuttered because he was still going very fast. As he heard my answer he inserted another one. I moaned out loud this time, making Ney go even faster. I almost couldn't hold it back no more.

''Ney- Ney stop, I don't wanna mess up your car'', I whined.

''I don't care, Y/n'', he replied and kept fingering me. I have to admit, he's very good at it. I felt the pressure in my stomach building up more and more. I finally released as I came all over his car seat.

''Did I do a good job?'', Ney smirked at me.

''More than good, Ney'', I replied still breathing heavily. I looked out of the car and recognized Neymar's entrance. That meant we finally arrived at his mansion. He got out of the car and opened the passenger door for me. As I wanted to step out my legs felt deaf. I couldn't move my lower body any inch. Ney started bursting out of laughter. I just rolled my eyes at him, waiting for him to help me. As he saw that I meant it serious, he picked me up in bridal style. When we reached his door he unlocked it, holding me with just one arm. Damn, he was strong. He walked straight up upstairs to his bedroom, still carrying me in bridal style. He put me down on his bed coming closer, his lips brushing my ear, sending shivers down my body. 

''I think I'm in love with you, Y/n''

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Longer chapter!

I finally have holiday, thank god. I'll go to Brasil, lol😭😉

I'll have more time to update there and more inspiration, of course.

Comment your thoughts! Please vote!

Published without any corrections

Word count: 1510 words