6

I have to admit that I was a bit worried why Ney left me on read but still, he is a celeb so he probably needs some private time and stuff so I understood.

We were done playing this soccer game, so we just exchanged numbers if we need someone to call or anything. We said goodbye to each other and Ange and me went back to our apartment. We sat went outside to our balcony with a Martini to clear our heads.

I showed Ange Ney's and my chat and she knitted her face.

''Shit, that doesn't look good'', she admitted, ''but hey, he is a celeb. He has other, let's say 'more important' things, to do. He barely knows you, so head up'', she said honestly. Her honesty was one thing about her I liked the most. Even though the truth is harsh sometimes, it's better to hear it than to believe the wrong.

After a while Ange just went to bed and I stayed outside.

1:56 am

New notification from Ney

Ney: Hey, you free this evening or are u with them guys again??

You: Shut up Ney, they were just asking us to play with them, nothing more. I promise.

Ney: Ya ya, I will pick you up at 8 pm, be ready.

Damn I love it when boys, I mean men, plan the date already.

I just went to bed as well because I was too tired at this point. 

The night was short but not too short for me to get up at 8 am. I went to the apartment gym (there was also a gym for everyone that lives in the apartment). I posted this picture.

Caption: Gym day💕 Glute workout routine in my bio!!💋

liked by brunosanchez, neymarjr and 422'876 others

comments locked ✕

5:04 pm

New notification from Bruno Sanchez

Bruno S.: Olaaa y/n, I just wanted to ask if you are free today evening? You can bring Angelina and I could bring Diego as well if you want to? Let me know as soon as possible ;)                           Até logo [best regards]

You: Ola, desculpa, I'm not free today. Maybe another time? [Hey, I'm sorry]

Bruno S.: Ohh não se preocupe, tudo bem. [Ohh no problem, it's fine]

you reacted with ❤️ to Bruno Sanchez' message

I had no clue where Ney would take me so I neither had any clue what I should wear. Still I found a nice outfit that would look good anywhere.