13

You: Of course, come over- asap!!

Ange💕: Don't worry, I'll hurry up- be right there!😜

You reacted with ❤️ to Ange💕's message

''I have to be at  training soon, I have to get going. I'll see you at 6 pm, so be ready then'', Ney said and winked at me. I nodded and smiled at him. He put on his shoes and got closer to lean in and pecked my lips. As he got closer the smell of his cologne entered my nose. It just reminded me of the night we danced together. He pulled away since he was already a bit late. I must admit he looked damn fine in his training jersey. His body left the frame of his door and he shut the door. I knew he was gone, when I heard a loud engine driving off. God, how I missed him already.

A feeling of joy travelled through my body just by thinking of how lucky I was with Ney. I sat down the couch, just scrolling on Instagram when the doorbell rang. That must be Angelina! I ran to the door as fast as I could. I was kind of excited to see her again, it's been ages, even though I'm on vacation with her. As I opened the door my eyes caught an excitingly jumping Angelina, typical for her.

''Bitch it's been years!'', Ange said leaning in to hug me.

''For real, you better have a lot of tea to spill'', I said still excited.

''Of course!'', she replied as we both pulled away. I led her inside and laughed as her jaw dropped.

''Damn! This house is more luxurious than João's!'', she exclaimed, still being impressed. I just laughed at her. She placed herself on the couch, connected her phone to a speaker and let some calm music play.

''So'', we both started at the same time.

''No, you go first'', I said afterwards.

''In the time you left me alone'', she started glancing at me for a second, ''João asked me out a few times, so we went on dates. I also slept over a few times and yesterday he finally asked me to be more than friends!!'', I noticed that she got very excited about the last part. This was so unexpected to be honest but still I was so happy for her and her long time celeb crush.

''Bitch, why didn't you tell me!'', I shout excitedly. 

''It should've been a surprise'', she shout back smiling at me.

''And what happened after your pretty dates'', I smirked at her.

''Don't even get me started'', she laughed and rolled her eyes at me. I went into the kitchen and got us some champagne and some other snacks. She still sat on the couch, waiting for me to join with the food. I sat down right next to her and told her about Ney's and my situation.

''He should ask you to be his girlfriend already'', she said as she was chewing on her food. I just sighed and instantly got worried. What if he just used me? What if he doesn't like me in that way? What if- my bad thoughts got interrupted as Ange placed her hand on my thigh.

''Hey y/n, everything is gonna be alright, don't worry'', she calmed me down. I slightly smiled at her. She always made me feel better in this kind of situations. I pulled her into a hug. I can't believe how fast time has passed, we're already leaving tomorrow, so I had one more reason to look good tonight. I know I'd see Ney again, but I also knew that I was going to miss him a lot.

''Anyways, what are you going to wear for the date?'', Ange interrupted my thoughts.

''I'm going to wear a rosa sleeveless dress with a slid on each side and some matching rosa shoes'', I replied. ''Wait, just come upstairs with me, I'll show you'', I said and took her hand. I led her upstairs to Ney's bedroom. I opened the closet and started to look for the dress. 

''Seriously Y/n?'', Angelina laughed. I was confused so I turned around and saw her pointing at the bin. I took a look at the trash in it and saw a few used condoms. My face heated up.

''Oh uhm'', I started still feeling embarrassed. 

''Don't worry, you don't have to explain'', Angelina laughed, so I just rolled my eyes at her.

--

Time skip

I put on some expensive jewelry and took care of my curly hair. Angelina left me a half hour ago because she also got a date tonight, of course with João. It was already 6:20 and I got kind of worried, Ney was never late.. Did he forget it? Man I have to stop overthinking everything! In the same moment I heard a car driving in, that must be him. I hid next to the door, so I could scare him when he walks in. I heard his keys unlocking the door and saw him stepping in.

''Anjo?'', he shout. [Angel]

''BOO!'', I jumped at him.

''AHH!'', he screamed like a little girl. I burst out of laughter.

''Not funny Y/n'', he rolled his eyes and finally looked at me. His eyes went up and down- he was obviously checking me out.

''Eyes up here'', I laughed, lifting his chin to look at me. Since he was way taller, he slightly bent down and kissed me. 

''It's not my fault that you look so fine'', he said as he pulled away. 

''And by the way, I'm sorry that I'm late. I showered directly after training'', he said stroking my cheek. I just stood on my tiptoes again to kiss him again. During the kiss he wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up. He wanted to place me on the couch but I stopped him and broke the kiss.

''Ney! We have a reservation, forgot it?'', I laughed. He just pouted at me, man he was such a child.

''Fine'', he replied kind of sad. He took my hand and led me to his car. He opened my car door, of course, and entered the car as well. He started the engine and drove off. During the drive he rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it slightly. I had no idea where he'd take me but I liked the idea to keep it a surprise.

After about fifteen minutes we arrived at a beach restaurant. I heard soft jazz music playing in the background, combined with the waved hitting the cliffs as well. A waiter came up to us.

''Mr. Neymar, right'', he asked. Ney nod and gave him a quick smile. The waiter gave us a hand sign to follow him, so did we. The whole restaurant was beautiful but I was sure Ney picked the most beautiful table when he made the reservation. There was a big red candle on the table and we had the perfect view of the beach on the sunset.

''Thank you Ney, this means a lot to me'', I smiled at him. He looked up from his menu card and smiled back.

''Everything for you, linda'', he said as he took my hand across the table. [beautiful]

''And here is your table, you're welcome'', the waiter said to another group of people, leading them to the table next to us.

''Obrigado'', a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Bruno. Bruno Sanchez...

--

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I do a lot of things in Brasil but I promise, I'll try to update twice a week and maybe once a week for the other Neymar fanfic I'm writing right now.

Comment your thoughts and vote!! Obrigada :)

Published without any corrections 

Word count: 1320