4

Brazil scored again. The score was 2:0 for Brazil, which I was okay with. I had to admit that I was kind of relieved when the game was over. It got a bit boring with the passage of time, still it was a very nice experience. Ange and me decided to head out of the stadium so we packed our stuff together and I just waited for Ange to come back from the bathroom. My phone buzzed all the time so I checked my notifications. I've got loads of comments and likes on my posted tik tok. Many people tagged Neymar. I scrolled through my comment section and saw that Neymar even commented.

''You still didn't change the jersey. As I said, wrong team  😉''

My heart dropped for a second. He must've saw the video in the halftime. Finally Angelina popped up and I showed her my inbox with Neymar's comment. She hit my arm in excitement for me, which made it seem that she cared more about it than I did. In the time I showed her the comment, a new notification popped up

Neymar followed you

Ange hit me to draw my attention to the new notification. I turned my phone around, staring straight at the screen. My jaw dropped as I saw that he now also started following me. The good thing was, that there was an after party included. Luckily our apartment was not far away from the stadium, so we got back home quickly to prepare us for the big after party. We knew there would be some famous players, so we could not miss out.

Dress inspiration:

The after party was in a fancy club, located in between the stadium and our apartment

The after party was in a fancy club, located in between the stadium and our apartment. It wasn't too far away to walk but we still wanted to show up in a limousine, to look more classy n' stuff. We finally arrived a bit tipsy because of the drinks we had at the game before and the champagne in the limousine. Loud music was playing and the smell of alcohol entered my nose. Ange and me exchanged glances, knowing that we're gonna be hung over tonight. 

We haven't spotted any celebs yet but we were still checking out. We decided to just take some shots, dance around and take pictures, when from all the sudden someone bumped into me and I spilled my drink. The person tried to walk past me holding their hands slightly on my hips, not looking down at me.

''Meu Deus! Babaca!'', I said as a reflex, not even thinking about what I'm saying. [My god! Asshole!]

The man turned around, chuckling at my words.

''Nossa, calma'', he said revealing his perfect smile. [Wow, calm down]

My eyes scanned his looks. My eyes widened when I recognized him as Neymar da Silva Santos. He interrupted my thoughts by continuing talking.

''Yo, aren't you the girl from the game with the Portugal jersey'', he said slightly pointing at me.

''Yeah, I am that girl'', I said still a bit annoyed because he didn't apologize for the drink he just spilled on me. He walked towards me, checking me out for a second, seeing the wet spots that were previously caused by him.