13 - IshVi Gets Ready for Reception

Sunday afternoon at Bhosle Mansion

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the bustling city, Ishaan and Savi found themselves in their elegantly adorned room, preparing for their reception.

Savi had put on a white flurry gown with a deep neck on the front and back, packed with delicate diamond jewelry. 

Ishaan was decked up in a navy blue suit, well complementing Savi's costumes, they were looking no lesser than a romantic couple Romeo and Juliet.

Savi's fingers trembled slightly as she adjusted the delicate lace of her gown, stealing glances at Ishaan as he meticulously straightened his tie and struggled to fix the broach. 

Their eyes met in the reflection of the mirror, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still.

Savi looked totally different to Ishaan today. His eyes made her more beautiful. She realised that she was attractive to her husband. 

The air between them crackled with unspoken emotion as they moved closer, drawn together by an invisible force.

Savi breaks the silence, "Sir, let me help you fix the broach."

Ishan was still stealing her beauty with his eyes and without looking away from her hands over her broach. 

She says, "Sir look at your height & mine, do you think I can fix it in a standing position."

Ishaan gets his senses back and says, "Well, let me sit on the bed, it would be easy for you."

He sits on the bed and Savi stands near him to put the broach, the cloth of the suit was thick so she needed to put extra pressure on the pin, she moves closer to check that the point should not pinch him. 

She moves little more closer. And, realizes that she is almost standing in-between two legs of him. Embarrassed enough of that position, she quickly puts it on and turns back.

Savi's heart raced as she stood inches away from Ishaan, her breath catching in her throat as she felt the warmth of his presence enveloping her. She could hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat, mirroring her own erratic pulse, and for a moment, she forgot everything else but the electricity coursing between them. 

Neither of them dared to speak, the weight of their unspoken emotions were hanging heavy in the air.

____________________________

The decorators had worked tirelessly to transform the sprawling mansion into a fairytale setting. Strings of twinkling lights adorned the grand staircase, while fragrant floral arrangements filled the air with their sweet perfume.

The entire feel was royal, white flowers and blue stage made it look more grand. 

Every corner was meticulously curated to create an ambiance of timeless romance.

As the guests began to arrive, their chatter filled the air with excitement and anticipation. The sound of laughter mingled with the soft strains of music, setting the stage for a night to remember.

Finally, it was time for Ishaan and Savi to make their grand entrance. The halls light were shut off and the focus was only on the newly wedded couple

Hand in hand, they descended the staircase, their hearts pounding in unison with the rhythm of the music.

All eyes turned to them as they stepped onto the stage, bathed in the soft glow of the spotlight.

To be continued....