49. Yuvraj

350 votes fast!

Sophie: Hey!! I wanna tell you that i just landed. I just wanna tell you that i had great  time in India. Thank you so much for inviting me. I loved living in your house. And i loved your wife. She is real angel. Umm, i have one request: Can you please send me number of ankit. I mean we are now good friends, you know.

I read Sophie's message. She just landed in USA. I am grateful to her that she came to India. Even if she didn't do anything, but somehow she is the reason i confessed my feelings to angel.

Yeah that asshole ankit is also responsible for that but I'm not gonna be grateful to him.

Me: Good to hear that and I'll definitely send you the number.

Sophie: Thank you:⁠-⁠)

Me: welcome and enjoy.

Sophie: yeah

I feel so happy to have these people in my life. Sophie and ankit are the reason i confessed my feelings to angel. I know their presence created problems in my life but in the end of day they both become the reason behind our confession.

I put my phone on the table and sat on the bed. Memories from yesterday filled my mind. I loved donating toys to those children. I loved every second that i spent there. My wife is kindest person alive. She brought me whole store of toys. I was too stunned to say anything. My whole childhood flashed in front of my eyes as i saw toys.

I was busy in my thoughts when angel came in the room. She is ready for her college. And of course she look beautiful. Seeing her in the morning is the best thing i see everyday.

"Umm, angel" i called her.

She looked at me and i saw bindi on her forehead and my heart melted. She look so beautiful. Bindi makes her look even more beautiful. I don't think there is any word that can define her beauty. She is the most beautiful woman in the entire world.

"Hmm" she said and walked towards me.

"I need something" i said and controlled myself from smiling.

"What is it?" She asked as she stood in front of me. I got up from the bed and a mischievous smile slides on my face.

"I need vitamin you (u). I need you" i said while grinning.

She blink twice. She looked shocked. It look her entire minute to understand what i said. A shy smile appeared on her face as she realised what i said. Her face turned red as she blushed.

"You are blushing" i said.

"No I'm not. It's the makeup on my face" she said. I shook my head and a soft chuckle escaped my mouth. I smiled and pulled her closer to me. Her cold hands touched my chest and my dick felt electric wave.

"You don't need makeup angel, makeup need you" i said. I have no idea how I've become expert in these pickup lines. My mouth doesn't stop whenever she is around me. I love to talk shit just to make her happy.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. Her heart is racing so fast that i could hear her heartbeat. Our gaze meet and we stood in same position, my hands held her by her waist. I touched her face with my one hand and she gulped. Losing myself to her is the best thing. I love it when we stood like this. Her eyes are ocean and i don't want to leave this ocean. My gaze stare at her beautiful face.

Her face is more brighter than agastya's future.

Sometimes i wonder how could i disliked her in past. Was i that blind? She is really beautiful and i was blind. All the time, i used to irritate her, now I'd rather die than irritate her or hurt her.