37. Maira

300 vote fast!!

I'm in his office. It feel so surreal. It's a beautiful office. I lied to everyone because i know yamraj would have felt bad. I wanted to help him.He is my husband no matter what and it is least thing i did for him.

"Shall we began" i heard his voice.
I looked in his direction. He look handsome as always. I looked at the chair. There is only one chair and i think it's for him. there is sofa that's there in his office. I decided to go and sat on it. I started walking but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Umm, I'm gonna sit on the sofa and work" i said.

"You are not sitting on that sofa. You are sitting on this chair"

"But it's your chair yamraj"

"My name is not written on the chair"

"Yeah i know but you rule this company. It's your place" i said. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and take a step towards me.

"And you rules my heart, my mind, my pancreas and even my dick. And it is our place, our company. Sit on chair before i lift you and made you sit on the chair" he said and i gulped. Shit, i should not feel horny right now but each and every word he said is sexy as fuck. I have no idea how I'm going to survive in this office with him.

"Okay fine" i said and walked past him and sat on the chair. I closed ny eyes and took deep breath.

He went to sofa and sat on it. I decided to read the files of Harper industries. Firstly i need to find the reason why they denied working with sharma industry. I started reading the file. After reading it, i find everything fine with it. This project is going to give employment to many people and we will be able to provide to employment opportunities to so many unemployed youth.

"Angel" all of sudden i heard his voice.

I lift my eyes in his direction and opened my mouth.

"Hmm"

"I like watching you like this, i mean you on my chair" he said.

"Oh!" I said because I don't know what else to say to him.

"But you know i would love to see you on my chair without your saree. You know your saree is making me uncomfortable" he said and my breathe caught in my throat.

Shit. He is flirting with me again. I can't believe him. I thought we will be working together but we are working together on horny things.

"Shut up and don't distract me" i said.

"And what about me?"

"What about you, yamraj?"

"Your saree is distraction for me. Please remove it" he said while grinning like a child.

My face turned red as i heard him. He is flirting with straight face again.

"Let me work or I'm leaving the office" i warn him.

"Don't do that please" he said immediately.

I smiled and started working again. I think the problem with Harper industries is that they know that our company has the potential but still they don't want to do it because of i think our culture. They think it's very tiring to work in India. First of all we need to remove this myth that indian culture is hard to work. We need to show them that India is easiest place to work. They should collaborate with us because this collaboration is going to provide lifeline to needy people.
An idea came into my mind.

"Yamraj" i said.

"Yup"

"We need to throw a party" i said.