22. Yuvraj

She is distraction for me. She tempted me to kiss her. I hate myself for kissing her second time. I hated it when that fucker ankit touched her, i hated it when she smiled talking to him.

I talk funny stuff all day but she never laugh at that. Is ankit's laugh better than mine. Does he have better body than mine? No not at all but she fucking enjoyed talking to him.
I hated every second of it.

I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. How could she kissed anyone else? Call me possession but i don't give flying fuck when it comes to sharing. I don't like sharing. I didn't like her talking to that motherfucker. From his name only he looks like some asshole. Ankit, what a shitty name!.

Okay fine. I'm jealous as fuck. But i cannot control these feelings. I hate her but that doesn't mean i would share her with anyone. She is fucking mine. She is my wife and I'm her husband.

It was not mistake. I kissed her because i wanted to. I wanted to remind her that she is my wife now, only i can touch her.

I ran my hands on my face in frustration. I'm still lying on the bed pretending to be asleep. She is in the bathroom. I don't know how I'm going to face her today. My mind is full of her images only. She is everywhere. My lips are dying to kiss her again. It seems like if I don't kiss her again i might die.

"Fuck" i groaned. What the hell is happening to me. I'm not like this. I've works to do but all i can think right now is about her and that little kiss.

The door of bathroom opened and she came outside wearing her kurti and pant. Her hairs are wet. My hands are dying to touch it again and again. She looked at me. Her kurti perfectly fit her. She look like some model.

Fuck. Now I've started to praise her. She is my enemy and I'm supposed to hate but here I'm complimenting her. Fucking fuck.

"You still alive" she said calmly as if she has forgotten about the kiss. Okay fine if she pretending nothing happened and she is moving on then I'm also going to pretend nothing happened and forget about that hot kiss.

"No. I'm sleeping right now" i said.

She roll her eyes and started to comb her hairs.

"You going somewhere?" I asked.

She looked at me like I'm most dumbest person alive in this whole universe.

"Of course. I'm going to college" she said.

"You are going with me" i said. I nearly ordered.

She looked at me with blank expression on her face and blink twice to confirm whatever I said.

"I'd rather die than going college with you" she said.

What the fuck. Here I'm being polite and she insulted me. If she is not interested in going with me then with whom she wants to go. Does she wants to go with that shitty ankit.

"Either you are going with me or you are not going to college" i said as the thought of that little shit ankit came into my mind.

She looked at me again and came near the bed with anger in her face and a comb in her hand.

Is she going to beat the shit out of me with the help of a comb? Fuck.. i don't want to be beaten by comb.

"You're not master of me" she said angrily.

"But I'm your husband" i said with proud smile on my face.

"That doesn't give you the right to order me" she said.

"I'm not giving order, I'm just telling you that you're going with me"

"That's the same thing, you idiot"