29. Maira

300 votes fast!!!!

He is desperate!! He didn't kiss me,he ate my lips. He kissed me like he wanted to do it since long time.
Call me possessive but i didn't like his little chit chat with his friend. I was jealous as fuck. I was so jealous that i decided to ignore him.But i end up kissing him back. He kissed me like he is making me his. His kiss so passionate that i lost my breath. In this moment i feel safe, happy and cherished. I don't know why but i felt happy when he kissed me. As his arm enveloped me, pulling me closer. I can smell lavender. His touch was like timeline to me.

As our lips parted, my gaze meet his. He is breathing heavily. I see my reflection in his eyes. Our eyes locked, exchanging silent conservation. I don't want him to stop now. I don't want him to say it was mistake.
His eyes looked at my lips again and he breathed heavily.

"Say no and I'll stop angel, please" he pleaded. His hot breath touches my face as he spoke and i lost my mind.

"You are not master of me. I'm not listening to you" i said and his eyes filled with lust.

"Fuck it" he said and kissed me again. When his lips finally meet mine again, it was as if the world around us ceased to exist. My heart started to race so fast.
His hands tangling my hairs , unwilling to let go, desperate for more. In this moment i forget everything but him. His kiss is collision of conflicting emotions- anger, lust, hatred and many more.

He parted his lips again leaving me breathless. His eyes looked at me.

"Stop me maira otherwise I'll end up fucking you" he said and each fiber in my body recoiled as he said. Even my liver felt the electric wave hearing his filthy words. I don't know what to say. I stood silent. So many emotions running inside me. I want to tell him how much i want him but nothing came out of my mouth.

He held my face with his hands. A shiver ran down my spine as he touched me.
"Do you want me to fuck you?" Shit . I didn't expect this from him. He directly asked me. He didn't even hesitate before opening his mouth. My lungs stopped working for few seconds as he said this.

Translation: He said cunt touching words.

I opened my mouth to answer him but someone knocked at door. He immediately step away from me. I also gain my senses. Shit i was going to say yes. He looked at me like he doesn't want to leave me. He closed his eyes and sigh and went to open the door.
I see a waiter standing on the door. He looked at me and looked away. I don't why i feel like i have something illegal. I only kissed my husband and i feel like criminal.

"Umm, sorry to disturb your sex.... Umm, i mean your privacy. But someone very vvip called us. He said it's urgent to talk to you. He told us that you were not picking up their call so I've to come to your room" the waiter said. I wonder who this vvip is.

"What's the name of this vvip?" Yamraj asked.

"Umm, shivansh oberoi" he said and my mouth wide opened as i heard.

Did he really called him vvip?. Fucking shivansh.

"Tell that I'm busy with my wife... I mean with my work. Don't disturb me again" yamraj said.

"Okay sir. I'll tell him. You are busy with your wi... Um your work. Have a good night" he said with a wink and i  saw a naughty smile on his face.

Shit. He knows. I want mother earth to swallow me.

Before yamraj could come to me, i decided to hide myself in bathroom. I don't want to face him right now. We were going to do sex. I can't believe i lost my mind because of his sexy voice. I need to stay away from him. I don't want to do anything right now. Even waiter in this hostel knows what we were doing. I feel so embarrassed now.