3.Maira

"wake up maira" i heard maa saying this for the 10th time.

"2 minutes maa" i replied yawning.

"Wake up you little weirdo before we get late for college" agastya bhai said.
Now I'm fully awake hearing his voice. I got up from bed and saw my big brother standing in front of me dressed like a perfectionist.

"What time is it"? I asked my brother.

"Well, it's 9:30 am, you still hav....."
I cut him off and said,
"Okay,okay, okay, i gotta go bro, i still
I've 30 minutes. See you in ten minutes".

I went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and gets dressed for college.
Then i went down and grab some fruits for breakfast.

"Maira beta, atleast eat something" maa said.

"I'll eat in the canteen maa, love you and bye" i placed a kiss on her forehead and went outside where agastya bhai was waiting for me.

"There you are, let's go" he said.

We went to college together. Reaching on the door of my economics class i said goodbye to my big brother and went inside. Thank God UMU is near our house so it took us only 10 minutes to come here.
I sit on the my bench and start taking out my books then the economic teacher came and I finished my economics class. After finishing economics,i thought of going to canteen to eat something.
When I reached there I saw that Annika was also there.

"Hey babes" i call her.

"Hey buddy" she waves her hand and comes towards me and sit next to me.

"So, why didn't you attended economics class today?" I ask.

"I decided to bunk" she said very proudly as if she has done something extraordinary.

"Seriously anni, this is the second day and you started bunking classes" i said shaking my head.

"I wanted to do something extraordinary babe" she said.

"Yeah you're extraordinary"

"Thanks for the compliment and please send me the notes of today's class"

"Of course. I'll send".

I checked my watch and it's time for english class.

"Look, I've to go for my english class, I'll see you later" i said.

"What" anni said.

"What,what?"

"You also took English?" she asked as if she is not believing.

"What do you mean by you also took English"i asked.

Before she could say anything my alarm for next class start ringing.
(Yeah, i set alarms according to classes)

"Talk to you later, bye". I grab my things went towards my english class.
As i entered into the class, i see many many students are already here and only two seats are empty so i immediately sit on one of them.
After settling i started taking out my stuff.

"Angel, you following me?"

I hear those words coming from the back. It cannot happen. He cannot be my in class. o no no it's can't be true.
I turned back to confirm and see mr.yamraj standing there with a large wild smile on his face.

"What are doing here?" I asked.

"Have you lost your memory angel, i told you earlier i study here and this is my classroom".

Omg, this is what annika was trying to tell me in the canteen. What else she is hiding. I'm going to kill her. If i had known, i would have never come. (Well, i could have prepared myself for mr.yamraj)