Today was the day for the volturi to come I grabbed Carlisle's hand and we looked at each other.

"If we make it through this, I want to know... I'm glad I found you. And thank you for loving me" I said.

"I will always love you" Carlisle said.

Then we see the volturi come and aria witnesses. But behind us we have werewolves they didn't expect them.

Carlisle takes a few steps and talks to them "Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner."

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro said.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken."

"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." Caius said.

"She is not an lmmortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." Carlisle said.

Aro suggests that Edward comes to him and wants to meet the child and he realized that Bella was still human when she give birth.

And irina who was the informer was killed for false information.

"Aro, you see there's no law broken here." Carlisle spoke.

"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a thr*at to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to w*apon that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing ofwhat this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow." Aro said.

Then out of nowhere two figures come it was alive and Jasper.

" I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice said "let me show you" she shows him her hand "Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat." Cassius said.

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" I spoke.

"Of course. But that cannot be known."

Then I made a decision that I never thought I make "Actually it can" I walked up to them.

Carlisle stopped me by grabbing my arm "Alanna are you sure about this?"

I nod "I'm tired of living in fear. Everyone must know" Carlisle let's go as I continue walking.

"Who are you?" Are you asked looking at me.

"My name is Alanna McKenna I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. I traveled a lot but kept what I am a secret."

"How old are you?"

"Ninety years"

"At what age did you reach maturity?"

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?"

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either." I answered.

Aro looks at his people "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." The voultori were disappointed but listened as they leave.

In victory and I ran up to Carlisle and we kissed passionately. We broke the kiss and pressed our forehead on each other."

"You did it" he said.

I chuckled "I guess I did" I'm just glad this is all over. No fight happened today. Hopefully never.