Another day I wonder what's going on I went to see Carlisle who was walking in the hallway.

Carlisle noticed me "Good morning Alanna" then he looks at me in concern " is there a problem?"

I shrugged "I was wondering what Bella was saying yesterday." I said "about your boy? How did he get to Bella in time to save her?"

He looked very he's not answering "I don't know what you're talking about" he said.

"I think you do. You just don't want to say anything. It's like you're hiding something"

He didn't say anything as he grabs my arm and drags me to his office. He closes the door behind us and pushed me to the wall cornering me.

"I don't know what you know but whatever it is you better stop thinking about it or you would regret it."

I didn't know what to do at the moment but what happened next was my phone ran. I picked it up "yes?"

"Alanna it's Charlie can you and dr Carlisle head to the police station? Another animal attack"

"We're on our way" I hung up the phone "Charlie needs us. Another animal attacked happened."

Carlisle nods "I'll drive" he said as we head to the car. We didn't say a word.

"So..." I spoke not knowing what to say. Then I sighed "If you want to protect your families privacy. I fully respect that but we shouldn't keep secrets from each other." I said. "I'm different from other people I know"

"What do you mean" he asked.

I sigh "want to tell you but I'm afraid to do it"

He touched my hand it was cold "you don't have to you can just tell me when you're ready."

I nod as we head to the police station and head to a boat near by there was a body there it was Charlie's friend Waylon he was attacked by an animal.

I went to Charlie and hugged him as he hugged back. Then I looked to see a car and saw Bella and her friend.

I walked up to Carlisle "Bella's here"

"And Edward" Carlisle said walking outside as I followed.

"Carlisle what's going on?" Edward asked.

"Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place. I just examined the body" Carlisle explained.

"He died?" Bella asked. "How"

"Animal attack" i said.

"Was it the same one that got that security gaurd down the mason?"

"Most likely" Carlisle said.

"It's getting closer to town then."

"Bella" I said. "You should go inside. Waylon was your father's friend."

"Okay" she walks in the building.

I looked at Carlisle "I should probably go inside with them. I'll see you later"

I walked in and comforted Charlie before heading home.