Weeks later On my day off I was just walking around town as I saw Carlisle across the road as I walked to the forest and I could feel him feel him.

"You're a vampire aren't you?" I asked not looking at him.

"How did you know?" He asked from behind me.

I looked at him"I just know. I never met anyone who has cold sling and bright brown eyes."

"Are you afraid?" He asked.

Time to break the ice "Why should I be afraid of our kind?"

He looks at me in shocked "you're a vampire too?"

"Half" I answered "what I told you before was true. Except a vampire seduced my mother."

"What do you eat?" He asked.

"I can survive on either blood or human food. Nothing else. Tell me do you kill?"

He shook his head "My family, we're different from others of our kind.we only hunt animals we've learned of control our thirst. But you for some reason you were calling me in my mind" he walks closer to me. "I don't know what it is but it's making me crave you"

"Crave me?" I asked  "in a way you never crave anyone?"

He gently wraps his arms around me "let's walk together" he said holding my hand.

I had so many questions about being a vampire from his experience. "I have questions maybe you could answer about being a vampire. does a person have to be dying to become like you?"

"No, that's just me" he said "I'd never do this to someone who had another choice."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"For example, Edward has been a vampire since 1918. It's when I found him. Dying of a Spanish influenza"

"To many the venom was excruciating. But what I did was harder. Not many have the restraint to do that"

"But didn't you just have to bite?"

"Not exactly. When we taste human blood a sort of fenzy begins it's almost impossible to stop"

"But you did"

"First with Edward then and then with my late wife Esme unfortunately about two years ago she died"

I was surprised to hear about his wife but I wanted to know more "so were you the real reason. Your family doesn't kill people?"

"No I'm not the only reason. They don't want them to become monsters My family,we think of ourselves as vegetarians, right, cause we only survive on the blood of animals but it's.. it's like a human only living on tofu It keeps you strong, but you're never fully satisfied."

Then I think of something. "Was it other vampires that killed Waylon?"

He looks at me "yeah. There are others out there, and we run into them from time to time."

Then I think of something "I have an ability to listen to people from a distance. Do any of you have abilities?"

"Well, Edward reads minds and alive can see the future"

"I be she saw me and Bella coming" I joked.

He sighs "Alice's vision are subjective. I mean the future can always change." He stands up "I think  you should come to my place tomorrow."

I blinked "With your family? What if they don't like me?" I asked.

"So you're worried not because  you'll be in a house full of vampires but but because you think my kids won't approve you because you're half vampire."

"I'm glad I amuse you" I said.

"Don't worry Edward's inviting Bella so I'll let him know to bring you too" he help me up and smiles "I promise you'll have a good time"