It's been months since the cullens moved I walked around the woods just minding my own business.

When I heard footsteps I turned and saw a familiar figure I never thought I'd see.

"Alanna."

"Laurent"

He comes closer to me "I didn't expect to find you here. I went to visit the cullens but i learned that you are the only one living in the house I'm surprised they left you and your human friend Bella behind. Weren't you considered family"

"You can say that"

"Do the cullens visit often?"

I don't know what he's doing here but something wasn't right.

"Yeah they do all the time" I lied. "I'll tell them you stoped by. But i probably tell Edward because he's pretty protective of Bella"

"But he's far away isn't he? Especially your mate Carlisle"

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I came as a favour to Victoria"I knew something wasn't right when he mentioned Victoria. "She asked me to see if Bella was still under the protection of the cullens. Victoria feel it's only fair to kill Edward's and Carlisle's mate given you killed her a for protecting your friend. An eye for an eye"

I have to think of something "Carlisle and Edward would know who did it and they'd come after you"

Laurent shook his head "I don't think they will after all,how much could they mean to both of you.if they left you both here unprotected" he sighs "Victoria won't be happy about my killing you or Bella , but I can't help myself. Your friend is so mouth watering and all I have to do is make you dead before getting to her"

"Please don't. I mean you helped us"

He comes up to me shushing me "don't be afraid I'm doing you a kindness. Victoria plans on killing you slowly. Painfully whereas I'll make it quick."

"You know I'll fight you"

He didn't say anything as we get ready until we heard footsteps "I don't believe it"

I turned to see giant wolves and they all targeted Laurent as they started chasing him.

I didn't know what was going on so I ran fast as I could to get home.

"When did we have wolves like those?"