Later Bella was in the hospital and I walked to her and Charlie "you okay Bella?"

"I'm fine" she waved.

"I hope so" Charlie said.

"I heard the Chiefs daughter was here" I turned to see Carlisle walking up to us.

"Dr. Cullen" Charlie said.

"Charlie" Carlisle said Walking up beside me.

"How has Alanna been working with you?" Charlie asked.

"She's been doing great very skilled on her first day." Then looks at the clipboard. "Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill how do you feel?"

"Good" she said.

"Look here" I said lifting my finger as she looks at my fingers and I shine a light at here "You might experience some post-traumatic stress or disorientation, but your vitals look good no signs of any head trauma. I think you'll be just fine" I said.

"You know, it would've been a whole lot worse if Edward wasn't there he knocked me out of the way." Bella said

"Edward? Your boy?" Charlie looks at Carlisle.

"Yeah it was amazing I mean he got to me so fast he was nowhere near me" Bella explains.

"Sounds like he has good reflexes" i said.

"Sounds like you were very lucky" Carlisle said before looking at me. "Take over." Then he leaves.

I smiled "well Bella you have no sign of a concussion however I do advise to be careful next time. And charlie I need you to go signs some papers"

"Yes doctor" Charlie said.

Then I leave to walk away as I walked in the halls I see Carlisle with two young folk. I can't hear what they're saying from a distance so I hid and listened to what they say. You see... what I didn't know being a vampire will give you a strange ability for example I have the ability to hear from a far. But I figured it out myself So I listened Carefully.

"...fifteen kids that saw what happened." The female said.

"What was I supposed to do, then? Let her die?" The young male said.

Honestly I don't blame him no one should simply let someone die.

"This isn't just about you it's about all of us" the female said.

"What does she mean?" I wispered to myself.

"I think we should take this in my office" Carlisle said  as they head to the office.

I had question on what the hell is going on with the cullens.

What are they hiding?