Later I told Bella that I was born a vampire and she was okay with it we had a conversation and we were fine.

Edward picks up Bella and I and brought him to his family's  house. The place is incredible. When all the sudden we heard music.

"I told them not to do this" Edward said.

We head to the kitchen and saw Carlisle and two of his teenage kids here. Carlisle smiles and walks up to me "glad you're all here. You've given us an excuse to use the first time" he chuckled "oh Alanna this is Rosalie and Emmet"

"Nice to meet you guys" I waved.

"I hope you're hungry" emmet said.

"They already ate" Edward said.

Out of nowhere Rosalie breaks the bowl of salad and god she look bitchy "perfect" she said.

"Yeah, it's just because I know that you guys don't eat..." Bella said

"It's very considerate of you" I added.

"Just ignore Rosalie I do" Edward said.

"Yeah" Rosalie said. "Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us."

"I would never tell anybody anything" Bella said.

"She knows that" Carlisle said.

"Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so..."

"Emmet" Carlisle said.

"No she should know" Rosalie said looking at Bella "The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly."

"Badly as in Bella would become the meal." I said walking up to her "you know that won't happen under my watch"

Rosalie looks at me and smirks before looking at Carlisle "I like this one"

Then two figures come out from the window "hi Bella and Alanna I'm alive" alice walks up to us and hug us. "I know the three of us are gonna be great friends."

Then the one beside Alice just stare at us kind of giving creepy vibes.

Carlisle wraps his arm around me "sorry jaspers our newest vegetarian it's a little difficult for him"

"It's a pleasure to meet you both" he said.

"It's okay jasper you won't hurt Bella" Alice said

"I'll give a tour of the house to Bella" Edward said.

Carlisle looks at me "I'd probably give you a separate tour" he takes my hand and starts walking me around. Then he shows me a room. "This is my room"

I looked around and noticed something was missing "no bed?"

"No I don't sleep. Do you?"

I shrugged "yeah when I'm tired" then I think of something else "does your family know I'm also a vampire?"

"Only that half not you human side" he said.

"Why not?"

"Thats for another time" he said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me "but for now we can just talk about our feelings"

I raised my brow at him "what do you mean?"

"Are you ready as a vampire to be with an another vampire?" He asked.

I can't believe it he's asking me to be his girlfriend. I feel life after 87 years of my life I finally found the one. I smiled and nod "yeah of course"

He smile and puts his hands on my face and leans in to kiss me on the lips. This was my first ever kiss and I kissed back.

The kiss was very loving and passionate I want this to go on forever.

It made me realize.

I'm so in love with Carlisle.