Chapter 10 (Season 2): The Joffrey Audition, An Unforgettable Loss

In New York City, one of the biggest cities in it's namesake state New York, the city is known as the Big Apple known for it's brodway shows, urban parks, skyline, yellow taxis, subways, shopping stores and subways and the day was February 10th and at the Joffrey Ballet on 6th Avenue, the girls were preparing for their auditions

"Remember, Girls, you aren't just representing yourself, you're representing the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby reminded her son and the girls, then a minute later, they heard a familiar nasal voice as Cathy, Vivi, The Candy Apples dancers and their moms arrive.

"Oh, great." Cooper muttered, irritated that Cathy showed up. "Did we have to put up with her and those morons already?"

"Sadly, we do." Abby fumed.

"Hello, how are you all?" Cathy asked.

"Good, how are you?"

"Good." Cathy commented.

"Cathy needs to get a life." Cooper muttered.

"Yeah." Brooke agreed. "She's like a cockroach that follows us around."

The Candy Apples began to warm up.

"Mom, if they don't know it yet, then they'll never know it." Cooper told Abby.

"Yeah."

"Stop voicing your opinion, you little brat." Cathy told Cooper. "Because it doesn't matter here."

"Really? We have seen and met bigger morons than you." Cooper retorted and before Cathy could retort, one of the judges, named Davis Robertson, who is also the artistic director of the Joffrey Ballet.

"We're ready for the solos."

"Shoulders down, big smile." Abby instructed as the girls started their auditions and Mackenzie had finished her audition.

"You jumped, flipped and twirled....a lot." Davis said to Mackenzie. "However, whoever taught you to shake your bum bum like that, that they are a dumb dumb."

Mackenzie exited and went into the hallway and approached her mother, Abby and Cooper.

"What did he say?" Abby asked as Cooper was drinking a bottle of water.

"He said, whoever taught you to shake your bum bum is a dumb dumb." Mackenzie answered, trying not to laugh.

Right when Mackenzie said that, Cooper spat out his water as he busted up laughing as Abby and Melissa laughed not only at the comment that Mackenzie had just made, but at Cooper when he spat out his water.

"You ok?" Abby asked through her laughter.

"Yes, mom." Cooper replied, laughing before he turned to Mackenzie. "No offense, Kenzie, but that's your mother."

"No way." Mackenzie told him.

"Yes way." Cooper replied

"Your mom was the one that taught me."

"No, not us!" Abby stated as she, Cooper , Melissa, the other girls and moms laughed.

The auditions continued on as the Candy Apples dancers were next and later, Kendall went in and she was good and after the Candy Apples auditions, the ALDC's auditions resumed with Chloe, who did marvelous and got good critiques and when Maddie's turn came up and when she was done, she got some tough, but realistic critiques and she came out as Abby, Cooper and Melissa could tell she wasn't all that confident as she explained to them what critiques she got.

A minute later, the Candy Apples were stretching as they were preparing for the technique exam.

"We all know that Kendall's had training other places, so we tweaked out the bad habits that she gathered along the way." Cathy said, trying to get into the ALDC's heads.