69 . 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 ☠︎︎ 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 ☠︎ 𝑷𝒕.1

Jungkook's perspective -

I heard a clicking sound coming from the bathroom as my gaze shifted from my phone screen to the door as the door revealed opened by her . I couldn't quite see the dress as the door was half opened .

Goddamn it , open the fucking door !

It was as if yn heard me although i was talking in my mind , she opened the door and stepped outside of the door making me look at her with lustful eyes .

I swear to god ! I wasn't looking at her with my lustful eyes a few minutes back but this dress has the potential to change.

She gave me her devilish smirk when my gaze fixed on her soft brown eyes , we both started to walk towards each other , we know what's gonna happen next and we both are into this sh!t together .

I smirked back as we both stopped when we both felt her pussy and my crotch pelvic touched respectively .

I'm hard , so hard for her . I will just fuck the brain Outta her because she looks incredibly fuckable in the dress .

She licked her lips before asking " How am I looking in this dress Mr.Jeon ? " if I didn't fuck her within 5 minutes, i would go crazy because standing infront of her and not being able to fuck her is such a loss .

I smirk as i inches closer to her ear and whispered seductively " You look so fuckable in this dress , sweetcake "

She chuckled, making me look at her intensely as she licked her lips again, making my dick harder than before. Can't I just fuck her already ? She is too irresistible.

" I would be lying if I said you didn't make me the happiest person on this whole goddamn planet jungkook "

She said as my gaze fixed on her lips , I wasn't able to take my eyes off of her . I stepped back a little to get a good view of the dress , and damn that looks so beautiful on her .

Why not take a few pictures ? " Sit on the bed , wanna click a few pictures of yours " I said as she smiled and climbed on top of the bed .

As she was climbing on the bed an ass showed up, making me bite my inner cheeks .

Just a few minutes more then I'll fuck her like I've imagine while she was on the bathroom.

" On your knees , Now " I said as she looked at me flushed so I made her blush " Just like a good girl you are " . She nodded her head as she got on her knees, making me smirk .

I clicked a few pictures .

" Good girl , now relax " I said as she sat on the bed , I walked towards the sofa where the bunch of lollipops was

" Good girl , now relax " I said as she sat on the bed , I walked towards the sofa where the bunch of lollipops was . I take out a lollipop, opening it with my teeth . I walked towards her as I stuffed it in my mouth and started sucking .

The sound of sucking lollipops is amazing . I stood right in front of her as she said " Give me one too " .

I let it out with a pop sound as her face got excited thinking I'm about to give her the same lollipop I've just sucked but the little girl didn't know I had a different plan in mind .

I bent down to her level as I grabbed her neck from behind and pressed my cherry flavoured lips on her , making her wrap her arms around my neck as we emerged devouring each other's lips .

She let out a moan between the kiss making me bit her lower lips , as i mumbled " Get read to get fucked with the lollipop Sweetcake "

She moaned out as she mumbled while kissing me hungrily " Please daddy fuck me real hard "

And that was enough for me as I detached my lips from her and pushed her on the mattress and hovered above her . She giggled, making me look at me with a smile on my face .

She looks cute !

" Damn sweetcake let me fuck you real good " i said as she nodded her head .
" Undress your lower " she did what she was told to do , she undressed her lower dress. Leaving herself naked as now I can see her wet pussy .

I licked my lips as I sucked the lollipop which was in my hand . She looks at me with her doe eyes as I touch her wet vagina with my fingers to check how wet she is . She is wet, we enough to take that fucking lollipop inside of her .

" Are you ready sweetcake ? " she nodded her head as I smirked and licked the lollipop for the last time before I circled it around her wet vagina .

" Ah " she moaned as I suddenly pushed the lollipop inside of her in one go without warning her , making her let out a sinful moan .

--------

I'll post the next part tonight after 12 am ! I've given you guys the dress picture now comment and vote for the next part !

Get ready !

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨