22 . 𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓

Jungkook's perspective -

If I say that I can feel her pain, that's pure bullshit ! because I can't feel her pain until I go through the same situation.

You just can't admit how much a person is in pain until and unless you fall in the same situation .

She has been broken since the marriage news broke to her , she could have run away at that moment but she didn't because she thinks of her parents'reputation over her dream .

Her parents crushed her dream into a million pieces but I can make her dream come true . I can help her to achieve her dreams, right ?

She hugged me as she cried on my shoulder, my arms wrapped around her waist as I caressed her back

" don't hold it yn , cry as much as you want . I'm here for you "

" Please don't think of me as a selfish jungkook , whatever I wanna do was for my dream . The reason I didn't wanna marry was to make my dream come true but guess "

she broke the hug as she looked at me while saying " That won't be happening now "

the moment she said a teardrop from her eye as I wiped them and kissed her head before saying

" No yn that will happen , your dreams will come true and that's my promise to you sweetcake "

Her eyes widened , as I kissed her lips . " Thank-you jungkook " she thanked me as she paused for a bit before saying " but how jungkook ? "

I smirked as I said while coming closer to her ear " That's my duty sweetcake just wait and watch " she blushed after hearing my statement .

As she thanked me again " I hope whatever you are thinking will work out , i trust you jungkook"

hearing her saying that she trusts me , i felt erupting a lot of butterflies inside my stomach

" Thank you for trusting me and it surely will work out " .

Yn's Perspective -

My eyes widened after hearing him say , will he help me to achieve my dreams ? Am I hearing right ? Or am I - nevertheless I thanked him .

" Thankyou jungkook " but the main question arises is how will he help me ? I'm injured and I can't walk properly.

How will things get better ? How will everything happen? " But how jungkook ? "

I asked him as she stated " That's my duty sweetcake just wait and watch " he sounds so confident ! I trust him with all of my heart.

It's been hardly 2 days since we got married and here I trust him with all of my heart . How can he succeed in doing that ?

He radiates a happy , calm vibe which is opposite of mine . " You wanna go downstairs ? " He asked while biting his lips as I nodded my head " yeah I want to "

" Let's go then sweetcake " but before he could stand up I asked " Jungkook , When I said I never wanted this marriage then you said you knew about this ? How ? "

His smile faded away as he stated
" I was about to take a shower but got startled when I heard your conversation with your parents but after hearing those words from your mouth I went to take a shower ".

Oh ! That must have hurt him , hearing those hurtful words from your partner whom you just got married was a hell feeling .

Tears dropped from my eyes as he noticed it " hey hey hey, it's fine it's not your fault they forced you to marry me okay and you just wanted to achieve your dreams .

It's not your fault , yes it felt like hell after hearing those words but like now when I hear your confession about all the things I feel like you also deserve what everyone deserves .

You deserve to live a good life which you will design by yourself , you deserve to feel all those feelings of what success feels like and sweet cake I will make sure you do all the things which you've been dreaming about "

he never fails to make me feel loved . I'm glad that he is with me hearing all my hurtful things which other people could neglect .

I'm glad he still offers to help me and support me after hearing I was forced into this marriage.

" Okay no more cry sessions now , we are heading downstairs alright ? "

Before I could nod my head , he carried me in bridal style as he walked down stairs . Walking inside our shared bedroom he placed me on the bed , as he asked

" Let's take your medicine " I nodded my head as he handed me the medicine which the doctor had suggested .

He poured the water into the glass as he handed me that as well . I placed the med on my tongue as I gulped the water making the med go inside my oesophagus and to my surprise it wasn't bitter like other medicines which was a good thing

" good girl " he said in his husky voice as I said " it wasn't bitter in taste " " good for you "

he grinned after saying as he placed a pillow behind me and said
" comfortable ? " " Yes " " good I'll be going to change alright ? " He asked and he received a nod from me as he walked inside the bathroom .

I signed as I closed my eyes , and without my acknowledgement I fell asleep .

-----------------
To be continued

My love for you all , I just wrote this and do tell me how it is ! I'm waiting for all of your comments

Xoxo

Written by Ashscrievers ✨