53 . 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 ?

Jungkook's perspective -

It is certainly hard to forgive our parents but eventually we do forgive them , after all they are parents .

Soft smile crept on my face when I hugged them tightly , i glanced at Nida and she was admiring them while her eyes shined .

My smile widened as Nida looked at me as she nodded, making me nod as well .

I'm glad that yn confronted them before we moved to Boston , now everything will be alright .

" i promise my princess I will never do anything which will hurt you , I'm sorry please give your parents a second chance yn "

Dad said as they broke the hug .

" I love you both so much I forgive you and I believe in you guys you won't repeat this mistake again , yeah ? "

Yn said as her mom wiped her tears before holding yn hand and kept it on her chest as she said .

" we won't repeat it yn "

yn nodes her head as she hugged her mom once again .

I looked at dad as he passed a soft smile to me as I reciprocated his smile as he mouthed .

" Thank you " while wiping his tears .

I bowed down a little to show him the respect I have for him.

I can't express how grateful I am feeling right now to have yn as my wife and everything has finally become alright between them .

Certainly yn had gone through a lot since then but now anymore . I won't let her be depressed anymore , as now we are moving to Boston.

I can't wait to make good memories with her .

" Alright guys , now that everything has been finally solved can we please make this night a memorable one as yn is going tomorrow ? "

Nida interrupted everyone by standing up from the couch . Nida is hurt , the moment I told her about us shifting to Boston she reveals how much she will miss us .

How much she will miss spending time with yn , how much she will miss teasing us.

I even suggested , she can visit us whenever she wants , to which of course she agreed .

I will miss her as well after all we are besties . " I've a surprise for my daughter " dad said as yn's eyes widened as she smiled and asked excitedly .

" What is it , dad ? " Dad smiled as he walked upstairs towards his room, I believe . Yn turned her face to her mom as she asked .

" Mom, what is it ? " her mom held her cheeks and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. " Something which you deserve my yn"

Yn's perspective -

I wonder what it would be ? What would dad be giving me which I deserve ? My thoughts got interrupted by my dad's footsteps as I looked at him as he was coming down from the stairs while holding something in his hand .

What could it be ?

I pressed my lips together when my dad gave me what he bought for me . A letter and two boxes , he handed me one box and Letter ....

" Open the letter first then the box " I obeyed him . I opened the letter as I started reading, making my heart clenched .

" Dear Yn , my daughter ...
I shouldn't have done those things which I did to you yn . I'm so ashamed of my actions towards you, my daughter. I am sorry for not being the best dad who could fulfil his daughter's wish . I realised that I was at fault, not you. You tried to be the best daughter you could be, but I mistook you and forced you, called you useless , slapped you and said hurtful words which I didn't mean to. I don't hate you my daughter , I love you . I'm aware my words didn't match my actions but you know I love my princess yeah ? Please forgive your father. Please give your father a second chance my yn please this man right in front of you is regretting his actions towards his daughter and will never forgive himself for the deed he did to his daughter. Please forgive this father .

Dad loves you yn "

I folded the letter as I looked at him and smiled softly. I'm more than grateful that dad finally had regretted his actions and is willing to not to repeat it again .

" Dad forgive yourself for what happened earlier , everything is better now " he nodded his head as he said .

" open the box " i nodded as i opened the golden box revealing a beautiful pendant.

I gasped right after I opened as dad asked, making me nod my head .

" Do you like my apology gift yn ? "

" Yes dad , it's so precious thankyou " he smiled as he kissed my forehead .

I turned around as I said to Jungkook and nida " Look at this , it's so pretty " the besties walked towards me as they said in unison yet again .

" So elegant, so beautiful just looking like a wow " making all of us laugh out loud .

" Now it's my turn " mom suddenly said as I asked " I feel special right now " i chuckled as jungkook said " Because you are special for us yn " i blushed on the jungkook compliment as my mom said .

" Give me that box " dad handed her the other box as she gave it to me .

" I hope you will like it yn " I smiled as I opened the other box and just like the first time , I gasped yet again . Because she gave a beautiful bracelet .

" Am Allowed to cry out of happiness? Because this " I pointed out both the boxes as I continue " are the best gift ever " mom smiled as I hugged her .

" I love you mom " " What about me ? " I heard my dad's voice as I smiled and hugged him as well . Then i heard nida's voice ,

" I never thought you would do this to jungkook yn look at him, hug him too "

I glanced at Jungkook as he was standing there with a cute pout on his face , oh how much I wanna just kiss him hard right now .

" I love him dearly, nida and he knows that " my love for him isn't a joke or anything. I mean what I said and he knows that .

" You should hug him too yn " .

I heard my dad whispered in my ears as my mom said whispering .

" yeah I think he is cursing us in his bunny language , look at the pout on his face"

---------------

To be continued

Thankyou for reading 🥀

Written by Ashscrievers ✨