25 . 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎

Yn's perspective -

" I'm good at bed also honey " we both laughed out ! " Anyways , I need to go to the office for an urgent meeting "

He said making me sad , I'll be living alone ? " Is it okay for you if I call nida to come over here to stay with you for a few hours?"

He said making my eyes widened , how did he know her ? " How did you know her ? "

" Oh that ! I was her classmate and then we happened to become best friends"

Wait- what ?

Is he the Jeon Jungkook whom Nida used to tell me about?

Her best friend?

I never got to see him because I don't know, I have seen her other friends but I never saw him.

" You didn't know ? Didn't she tell you?" He asked to make me smile

" she used to tell me about you but I didn't know that you were that Jungkook "

" well yn I was with you in the writing class as well don't you remember me ?" Wait - what is he talking about ?

" The first day of your writing class , you came late when the class got over and we mean ,

me and my best friend Nobita met you in the corridor when you asked us

about the class and after that we three hung out as well "

Oh shit !

Now I remember he is that boy .

" Ohh you are that boy i remember now " " Yeah I am "

well it was just a coincidence that the boy with whom I used to take writing class is now my husband .

Jungkook's perspective -

I hope she knows that it's just not a coincidence marrying her , it was me who fell for her 5 years back and now she is with me in my bed .

My wife , my everything .

" Yeah I am " " I never noticed you "

yeah she never did , because for her I was just a boy who helped her on the

first day but for me she was the one who caught my eyes and made me feel in love . My first love and my last , my lady , my yn !

" Actually I haven't told her about the argument thingy with my parents and

that they forced me into this so i don't know how she will react after hearing all of this" I nodded my head as I said

" i hope she'll accompany you "

" yeah and I was so messed up lately that I forgot to tell her but now that you mentioned her i would love to meet her "

she smiled as her eyes sparkled when she said about nida .

Nida used to tell me about her , and nida also knows I've been in love with her sister for more than 5 years but I

have given her my promise to not tell yn about it because I want to tell yn by myself about everything about how I fell for her .

How she made me feel when I first saw her and LITERALLY about everything and gladly Nida promised me not to tell her sister about me .

But I wonder how long she will keep the promise? Let's not think about it Jeon .

" Okay then I'm gonna call her "

" sure " i grabbed my phone as I called her , the phone was on speaker so that yn could talk to her as well .

" Hey nida " " oh hey Jeon , how's the night going with my sister huh? Did you Fucked her enough ?"

I smirked as I saw my wife's face was full red now because of her sister's sentence. As I said something to tease her more , yn like teasing me so why not reciprocate???

" Oh god nida i couldn't tell you how much good yn was on taking me , she takes me so-"

yn slapped my hand as she said

" oh god jungkook please stop , nida please ignore him " yn said making me grinned, her face is like now whole red tomato .

" aww what happened yn you were shyyy? Awww my little sister is shy ? "

Nida teases yn as yn groaned and said in her annoyed voice

" Why do you guys like to tease the hell Outta me ?" I started laughing followed by nida .

After 30 seconds later we stopped laughing as I asked " hey nida , where are you ? " " I'm in the restaurant named wait - let me check oh yeah it's " Gucci boy "

" oh great I was asking that will you come here to meet us ? We have something important to tell you "

I said as yn said " yes nida it would be great if you come I miss you girl"

" What happened guys ? Are you okay ? "

Nida asked in her worried voice as I said " everything isn't okay nida"

" guys don't worry I'm coming , I'll be there within 5 minutes it's not far away from here"

" we will be waiting girl " yn said as she hung up the call . " I'm glad she is coming " yn said as I said " yeah me too " .

I was about to go but suddenly yn called " jungkook you didn't eat your breakfast please eat it "

i forgot " yeah thanks "

I ate the breakfast as I walked towards the kitchen to wash the plate but before I could do anything the doorBell rang indicating my bestie is here .

Jungkook please don't cry in front of her please. I walked towards the door and unlocked it revealing her as she said excitedly

" oh my god ! Hiiii Jeon Jungkook " she said as she hugged me as I hugged her back

" where is my sister ? "

She said as I controlled myself from crying " upstairs " "Let's go, " she said as we walked upstairs .

" I can't wait to meet her " she exclaimed as I opened the door revealing yn sitting on bed while scrolling through her phone .

While her both feet were covered with bandages .

" Hi y- WHAT HAPPENED TO HER JUNGKOOK ??"

--------

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨