11 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

Flashback Jungkook's perspective -

Flashback
Jungkook's perspective -

Same boring days , just like everyday I'm kind of tired of this life .

I mean I'm in my second year of high school. There must be something interesting, doesn't it ? But that won't happen.

" Hey Jeon, "

someone tapped my shoulder as I turned around to find the person and it was none other than my bestie Nobita .

Yup , his name is Nobita and he is just like that doremon cartoon's Nobita . His look resembles that Nobita so much . I wonder if her mom watched Doraemon when he was in her Belly or what?

" What's up bro "

he asked as I answered

" you know nobi , I'm really sick and tired of my daily routine I mean dude it's the same old everyday. I want something interesting to happen to my life like really really interesting but idk what revenge universe is taking out on me "

he chuckled as he said

" you mean you want someone to have a crush on you or what ?"

I grinned as I said " i would rather want to have a crush , it's just I've never been in a relationship before so I want someone whom I saw for the first time .

I hope i hear the bell rings and slow wind falls on my face , and those moments happened which we saw in movies when the hero and heroine met for the first time-"

I was explaining what I want in my life until Nobita starts laughing loudly , I bit my inner cheeks both of my hands rested on my chest as I shot glares at him .

He stood laughing as he said while putting his left hand on my shoulder and right hand on his stomach

" what if she turned out to be Anti-romantic? Quite the opposite Jeon? What will you do then?" this question made me smirk as I said

" The opposite attracts each other buddy " the nodes he winked at me before saying .

" I'm manifesting that moment for ya"
i grinned as I said " that's my boy " . With that being said we walked inside our classroom, we are in the same class .

The first period starts then ends , the same things happen like always till 4rth period until our vice principal walks inside our class to give us some information .

" Hello class , good morning . I'm here to inform you all about someone. We have hired a professional teacher for teaching you about novels , writing and much more. If you guys are interested in this subject you can give your name to your respective class teachers .

We'll take it and soon inform you about the class's timing and the dates , thank-you "

And with that she walked out of our class , they hired to teach writing novels and all ? This sounds interesting. Should I join in ?

" You should Jungkook, who knows you met someone there and got to feel those moments ? "

I mean it doesn't matter , I should go maybe and what if it turned out what Nobita said ?

And if what nobita says doesn't happen then I will also learn about something, right ? Don't think much and just give it a shot! Yes .

The next period class teacher came and asked about the names and my name was on the top of the list .

I'm not quite famous in this high school , I'm an average student with good looks . That's it!

The next day , they informed us to gather at a multi-purpose hall for the class. Nobita also gave his name, he loves writing and it's good for me .

Being beside your best friend won't make you feel awkward..

We both stepped inside the multi-purpose hall as we sat on our seats , as the teacher came Inside the hall and introduced herself to us .

" Hello students , my name is Lina ilen . Welcome to my class " everyone starts clapping their hands and after that she starts to give us some basic information about the writings .

How to learn the habit of writing through reading essays , novels , etc . There are so many students from every class that gave their names for this .

Most of them are from the second year of high school just like me and Nobita . This continues for 25 minutes as ms.luna asks

" So that's it for today's students! Do you have any questions related to this ? You may ask, " she said as students started to ask their query.

" Okay class , you all can go now "and as we were walking out of class , someone bumped into me .

'' Oh sorry"

I looked at the person who just bumped into me and I was Amazed by her beauty .

She has her pink specs on , her Korean eyes, their medium thick plump pinkish lips , and her brownish red bangs .

She's so beautiful, when my eyes met her , I heard a bell ringing inside my heart , I felt my hair flowing with wind and my face already crept into a smile .

It feels new , so different , it feels like when the hero heroine meets in the movie for the first time . It feels like it , it feels so good .

" Excuse me ? "

I came back to reality when she waved her hands in front of my face ." Yeah ? " " I was calling you for a while anyway , did this class end?"

She was interested in writing as well?

" Yeah " " oh sh!t " she cursed , the cursed and heard sweet from her mouth . I was admiring her beautiful face when Nobita said

" did you miss this class ? " " Yes " she said as I said " it's fine , we will tell you what she was saying during the class "

i said in my soft voice as she nodded her head and said " I'll be waiting for you both in the cafeteria alright ? "

We nodded our heads as she walked away . " Goddess " I voiced out as Nobita put his hand on my shoulder as she said with a smirk

" I think the universe has sent her to you Jeon". He also seems like I was looking at her with pure love ?

But I don't think he said something wrong ! I think the universe has really stopped taking revenge on me and wants to make my life a little bit interesting?

Let's see what the universe has for me .

Flashback ends !

-----------

So this was how they meet !!!

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨