23 . 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒚

Jungkook's Perspective -

I turn on the shower , the moment cold water hits my flesh , it relaxes my muscles making me let out a satisfied moan .

Her words never leave my mind about how much she has suffered because of her parents . I need to do something about this , I need to do things which will help her to achieve her dreams .

Heck ! I need to take steps carefully because I don't want to hurt her but make her smile . Make her feel alive , i know people get depressed in these situations easily and i need to make her depression fade away .

And for that I need to take careful steps towards her . I'm glad that she trusts me and I will make sure that trusting Jungkook will never disappoint her .

I walked out of the shower only to see my wife sleeping peacefully. She must be tired , I mumbled to myself as I went towards the other side of the bed , laying down and I turned around to see yn's back .

I want to hug her , I want to hold her close to me but I'm scared that if I do she might wake up which is the least thing I wanna do right now . I stare at her back , her brown hair falling on the pillow as my hand automatically goes to touch her hair .

It's soft , I slide myself a little to sniff her hair , she used tremese shampoo . It feels so nice , I smiled as I started to caress her head slowly earning a hm from her .

And then suddenly she turned around, her eyes closed as my hand was still on her head, and she mumbled in sleep

" it feels so nice jungkook " and with that being said she wrapped her arms around me , her face buried on my shoulder but her lips touching my neck .

My heartbeat increased when I felt her lips on my neck , her vanilla breath fans over my neck making me hard to control . She has no idea how much she has affected me to the core .

Her lips started moving around my neck , as she started sucking me . Giving me hickey ? Are you kidding me ? My hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to me .

She opened her eyes as she detached herself from me but it was late , my neck is purple now .

Ohmygod kang yn ? I mean Jeon yn gave me HiCkEy???? Holy sh!t .

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just thought-" wait was she doing it in her sleep or what ?

" I was sucking a lollipop in my dream " her statement made my eyes widened ! " Lollipop yn ? Really ? "

I asked her with my shocked face as she nodded her head making me shake my head in disbelief.

" It's fine yn " " I'm sorry again jungkook" I smiled as I buried my face in her shoulder as she asked me " are you going to give me a hickey as well ?"

" Do you want that ? "

Yn's perspective -

Sh!t this is getting wildin' . I only wrote this type of thing in my story but now it is happening in my real life.

it would be a lie if I say I didn't feel my stomach doing jumping jacks . But the fact that I wasn't actually dreaming I lied about it .

I just wanna give him a hickey, and I just couldn't control myself. But I was scared of what he would think about me so I made up a stupid story ?

Of me dreaming and sucking lollipops I mean duh ! Who does that ? Anyways, what should I do about this ?

Should I say yes and let him give me hickey or I just ? You know what just , just say yes !

" No one has ever given me hickey before i didn't know how it feels- " heck ! Before I could complete my damn sentence he sucked my neck . And it tingles

" haha it tingles oh " I moaned as he didn't stop sucking me .

Holy shit !

He pulled me closer as our pelvic region touched, making my whole body feel electric shock .

My pelvic region touched, making me feel his hardened length . Oh shit ! It feels so nice? No no yn you shouldn't be thinking like that , he bit my neck slightly earning a moan from me as he kept sucking me .

Oh god ! He detached his lips from my neck as I blushed , he grinned " So how does it feel ? sweetcake "

I looked at his left eye, then his lips and then his right eye as he said

" triangle method huh, ?"

I giggled before kissing him as he kissed me back , I cupped his cheeks as I said " what do you think only if you know the triangle flirting method huh ?"

" Yes " " oh ho jungkook I'm a smut writer on wattpad I know everything " wait - shit !

Fuck ! Holy molly lolly sh!t ! Did I just ? No no no !!! " You are what ? "

He asked me with a smirk , I want to bury myself now . This isn't supposed to be revealed for fuck sake .

" Ah that was a joke haha " i laughed out awkwardly as he said " i would love to read your smuts one day my love " my eyes widened as I hid my face on his chest as he chuckled " it's fine , my writer wife "

I looked at him as I told him " it all started when I got into depression , i wanted to escape from the things which continuously hurt me so I just downloaded that

Wattpad thing and read few stories and then started writing my own and one day it went viral and from that day I got viral on wattpad and yeah , but I write every genre "

he raised his eyebrows and he had a proud smile on his face ? "I never thought of telling anyone about this but now you know "i chuckle.

----------------

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Holy fuck guys scream with me !!!! YN GAVE HICKEY TO JUNGKOOK ..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And she told him about her what ???

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨