66 . 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈

Yn's Perspective -

Yn's Perspective -

" Let's freshen up, yeah ? " he said as I nodded my head before I went towards my walk-in closet to choose the dress I'll wear after the shower .

" Shall I go first and shower ? " Jungkook asks , " Yeah sure " . I said as I continued selecting the dress , I took out a simple black shirt and black pants . We both are tired , so I'm thinking about resting for a bit .

After he showered, I walked inside the shower .

Jungkook's Pov -

She walked inside the bathroom to freshen up as I combed my hair . I'm tired to be really honest , it's been so long since I've travelled from the plane , and being on the plane for 12-13 hours really messed up my mind .

Today I'll just rest , and hopefully yn too . I walked downstairs to meet my new maid , she is in her 40s . Jin hyung specially sent her with us to take care of us .

I walked inside the kitchen and as I said " Hello Ajumma " I greeted her as she smiled and reciprocated my greeting .

" Hello Jungkook " we know each other. I've been so close with Ajumma , she is just like my mother .

She is sweet and kind . My first encounter with her , when I went to Jin hyung's restaurant to eat something with Nobita . It was a chilly evening and I was craving something fulfilling , and his restaurant wasn't far away from my house .

So we went there and it was the time when I met ajumma and also became friends with him .

" How are you, my ggukiee ? " she likes to call me ggukiee a lot , she hugged me , i hugged her back as i escorted her towards the living room .

" I've been pretty great, actually , how are you ? " I spoke out as she softly smiled and said " I'm doing great " and our conversation continued .

We have talked about life. I haven't really been seeing ajumma for quite a while , like the last time we met was at my wedding and after that I didn't actually get time to meet her .

Also when I went to Jin hyung's restaurant, she was on leave because of personal reasons .

After talking to her , I walked back towards my room . However I told ajumma to make something for us . I opened the door as I saw yn already sleeping, i silently closed the door behind me .

Not wanting to wake her up, I advanced my steps towards her as I laid down beside her and drifted away .

Next day -

Yn's Perspective -
" Are you ready yn ? " Jungkook asked as he entered the room , I grabbed my phone as I stood in front of him . Ready !

He looked at me and smiled to which I smiled back . His hands cupped my cheeks as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead making me giggle softly .

" You look beautiful, " he said softly as he pressed his lips on mine, making me feel millions of butterflies inside my stomach .

I kissed him back as I pinched both of his cheeks and said " You are such a cute husband " to which he giggled this time .

He pulled me closer towards him , and said . " Thankyou for coming into my life , I love you " oh how lucky I am to have him with me . " Thank You you too and i love you more "

He rubbed his nose against my nose as his hands softly caressed my love handles .

" Let's go shall we ? " " Yeah " with that being said he held my hand and walked out of the room .

We are going to the mall , I wanna have new clothes . I wanted to evaluate my dressing style , I'm more confident now . I wanna focus on myself now , I've gone through alot.

But now I wanna have the life I wanted , university will start soon . So I'm thinking of changing myself for me , for Jungkook .

I don't wanna hide my body in those baggy shirts and pyjamas and all . I'll try my best to be the best version of myself .

We walked inside the mall as I pointed my fingers towards the dior shop. I'm not sure if they sell clothes for plus size but we can try .

" Jungkook here " I called out his name as he nodded his head before we walked inside the shop . " Do they sell dresses for plus size ? "

" Of Course they do , come '' I followed Jungkook as the staff who was supposed to show the dress asked for the size and I told her my size and she showed me a lot of beautiful dresses.

I grabbed a lot of clothes as I walked inside the dressing room . I tried a silk black dress and it hugs my curves so perfectly .

I wanna show this dress to Jungkook . I opened the door as I saw the lady who gave the clothes to try on standing just outside of the room .

" Yes ma'am , Do you need my help ? " i nodded my head as I said " Can you call my husband please ? " she nodded her head and walked towards Jungkook .

After a few seconds, I heard the knock followed by his voice " Yes yn ? " I opened the door as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the room.

" W-What happened - " i didn't give him the time to complete as i locked the door and asked " How is it ? " His eyes widened as he came close to my figure and looked at my body .

He touched my curves before he sneaked his arms around me to capture my lips on him . And I know his answer , it's a yes . He indeed likes the dress .

I smiled between the kiss as he left my lips . " It's indeed the perfect dress for the perfect lady " I blushed at his comments as I thanked him . But the next word he said left me nervous .

" Now go ahead and try on other clothes on" I mean sure , I'm not scared to change the dress . I've changed clothes in front of him a lot of times actually but something about this fitting room makes me feel hot !

What if we ends up fucking eachother ? I mean it sounds fun yeah ? But also at the same time , I don't want to do it here .

I smirk as I inch closer to his ear to say " I know what you are trying to do bunny but that won't work with me " I can see his face expression changing as he dark chuckled before saying " Why not ? It'll be fun ,no ? "

I shook my head as he sneaked his arms around me and pulled me closer towards him again . And said " Won't let you slide this easily from the next time , keep that in mind sweetcake " i nodded my head multiple times before i grabbed his wrist and led him outside the room .

---------------

400+ Vote and 250+ comments for the next part 🤍

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨