Chapter 25- Your wish is my command

"How could she do this?!" Yuden pushed all the objects on his dressing table aggressively.

[The Queen Dowager and Princess Zahra have withdrawn their complaint against Isaac Xawer. It was simply a misunderstanding. He was actually their new servant who forgot to wear his uniform, resulting in all these misunderstandings. [...]] The news anchor reported on the television which was placed in front of Yuden's bed.

Yuden turned and reached for the remote control, furiously turning off the TV.

A servant appeared in front of Yuden's bedroom.

He knocked twice before speaking.

"Your Highness, the king has requested an urgent audience with you." The servant bowed and announced, "He wants you to go to the Jade palace right now."

Yuden nodded and waved his hand dismissively.

"You may leave," he said, maintaining his cool.

Yuden changed his clothes and proceeded to the king's palace.

Although they were two different palaces, the Sapphire Palace and the Jade Palace were not too far apart.

The Sapphire Palace belonged to the crown prince, while the Jade Palace belonged to the King.

Yuden stepped into the king's palace and looked around.

"Butler," Yuden called out to a gray-haired man walking back and forth in the corridor.

The gray-haired man rushed towards the crown prince.

"I was expecting you, Your Highness," he said with a gentle smile.

"Lead me to His Majesty," Yuden ordered.

The butler nodded and continued down the corridor, which led to the final audience room.

Yuden raised an eyebrow. The last audience room was soundproof— meaning what the king wanted to discuss with him was private.

Yuden had not expected it.

"What does His Majesty wish to discuss with me that is so urgent and that he has to be so cautious about?" Yuden wondered.

However, only King Aiden was able to answer his question.

The ash-blonde-haired young man walked with quick steps following the servant in front of him.

The butler announced the crown prince's arrival and opened the door after the king gave his permission.

"Greetings, Your Majesty," Yuden said, bowing.

"Raise," the king commanded.

Yuden glanced up at his father.

The middle-aged man was seated on the couch.

"Sit here," the king said, pointing to the couch in front of him.

Yuden nodded before taking a seat. He was slightly nervous as he ignored the topic of the visit. His father rarely called him this urgently, and Yuden felt uneasy each time.

He first called Yuden when he was only ten years old. It was the day his mother disappeared.

Despite being called over a few times, he did not want to remember that memory.

"Crown Prince," Aiden finally said. He sipped from his teacup with the elegance of a nobleman.

"Yes," Yuden stiffened, paying close attention to Aiden's every word and movement.

"I believe the Queen Dowager is deceiving us," the king said, placing his cup on the table between him and his son.

Yuden furrowed his brows. He then gave a nod.