◇part 9◇

"And you know you are the first woman whom I fell in love with, you made me believe in love Jan."

Janan smiled widely and said, "Go and sleep Mr moron." Ramin giggled and Janan got up, he then slept on the sofa and said while pouting, "I wanna cuddle you." Janan eyes got wide and she said, "Astaghfirullah, I can't with this man." Ramin looked at her with doe eyes and said, "Jan I wanna cuddle you all day and night." Janan looked at him with a pissed look and said, "Yahh sleep now or I am gonna punch you." he giggled and closed his eyes. Janan went into the kitchen to make coffee for him, she came holding the mug of coffee and saw Ramin was snoring, she chuckled looking at him and She placed the mug on the table.

Janan covered him with her blanket and muttered, "Sleep well, Min."
She went outside, and Zahra and Bella were coming near her. "bell can we sleep in another room?" Janan asked.
Zahra and Bella looked at her with confusion and asked, "Why? What happened?" Janan sighed and told them the whole story. They were amazed then Bella said, "One room is empty let's go there. She hummed in response and they were going in the room.

Abruptly Hadi came in front of them and asked, "Did you see Ramin somewhere?" Janan said in a tired voice, "he is sleeping in Bella's room."
He made a confused face and spoke, "Really? Let me see him." he was about to go when Zahra called his name a little loudly, "Muhammed Hadi." He looked back at her and chuckled, he came close to her, stood at a safe distance and said, "Ahan, I didn't know that my name would heard this beautifully by someone's mouth." Zahra rolled her eyes and spoke coldly, "Don't you dare to wake him up or I will chop your hands."

Meanwhile, Bella and Janan were giggling while looking at them.
Then he came near her ears and said, "Aishh brave and beautiful." Zahra sighed, she made a fist and kissed it, she then punched him in his face and he hissed in pain. Janan and Bella laughed, and then Janan said, "Hadi you better not mess up with her, she will not think once before beating you up, I am telling you to recite ayatul kursi when you are around her." He smirked, looked at Zahra and said, "I am ready to even die if she is willing it to." Zahra glared at him and Janan made an awed face.

Zahra left there and they both followed her. She lay on the mattress and let out a heavy sigh. Janan and Bella also lay beside her. Janan closed her eyes and said, "I think Hadi fell in love with Zahra." she suppressed her laugh then Zahra said, "I am sure he is like that with every girl." Janan sighed, looked at Zahra and said, "I can say he is not." Zahra too looked at her and said, "I think you are his lost sister." Janan laughed at her sentence and said, "Wallahi only he can handle you."

The next morning Janan did her morning routine while Zahra and Bella were still asleep. Today was the bride-to-be function. She took a bath and wore an off-white maxi, she wore a hijab and slid the dupatta on her shoulders.

 She took a bath and wore an off-white maxi, she wore a hijab and slid the dupatta on her shoulders

Zahra looked at her and said in a sleepy voice, "Bella get up, we are in heaven, look there is a hoor." Janan looked at them and saw they were admiring her with their eyes wide open. She chuckled and said, "Stop I am getting shy." Bella went close to her, squeezed her cheeks and said, "Ramin is gonna head over heels for you." Janan smiled shyly and Zahra came close to her, she blew air on her face and said, "May Allah protect you from evil eyes."