◇part 4◇

I sighed and went to her, I called her name a Little loudly, "Janan"
She turned back and looked at me, she joined her eyebrow in confusion. I told her to come on the roof in action. She nodded in response, I went to the roof and waited for her to come. She came, "You are so beautiful Janan," I uttered. She came near me and asked, "What happened?"
I cleared my throat and asked, "Are you still angry with me?"
She said no, I sighed in relief.

"Anything else Mr moron," she asked.
I chuckled and said "Only you have the right to talk with me like this"
I could see she was blushing, "Ahan my baby is getting red" She hit me with her phone and said, "Such a cheesy Man." I laughed at her sentence and said, "I was missing this Janan, My Janan.

"I am going I have to check some patients," she informed me and was leaving. I held her abaya in my two fingers, she looked back at me and asked, "What happened now?"
I was staring into her eyes and said, "Stay here with me for a while." her eyes softened and she spoke,
"Raminah you know I can't."
I sighed and she left from there.

I was in my dad's room when suddenly his heart rate decreased I panicked, I called Janan immediately.
She came and was checking my dad. She then gave him CPR, and his heartbeats were getting normal. She then injects him with something. She came near me and said, "Ramin we need to operate on him."

I was scared I told her in a pleading voice, "Do anything, just save my dad."
"I will try my best," she said.
She left there and some nurses came, they said they had to operate on him now as his condition was serious.
I was finding it hard to say something, tears were falling from my eyes.

Everyone was preparing for the surgery, I was sitting on the bench near the operating room. My mom was sitting beside me, She was crying, I held her hand and said, "Don't worry Mom everything will be fine."
"yes my son Jesus is with us." my mom said

The surgery didn't start yet. I was staring at my lap when I abruptly heard Janan's voice.
She was coming near me wearing a Blue shirt tucked in Blue pants. She was wearing a hijab to hide her head.
She sat on her knees and said politely,
"We will save your Dad Inshallah, pray for him." my mom caressed her head and said, "I trust you, my child."
We both smiled, and she then left for the operating room.

2 hours passed and they were still operating on my Dad, my mom was crying. I hugged her from the side and kissed her forehead.
Janan and some other doctors came, they were discussing something and then Janan came to me with a smile on her face.

I asked her in a broken voice, "M..y Da...d"
She smiled and said, "Your dad is completely fine Alhamdulillah, We made it Ramin."
My mom hugged her tightly and she also hugged her back. "Thank you so much, Janan," my mom said.
I went near her and asked, "Can I hug you?" she shook her head as no.
"But why Princess?" I asked.
She sighed and said, "Because you are a na mehram for me."
"What is na mahram?" I asked.
"I will tell you later," she said.

She left, she took a glance at me and I Gave her a flying kiss. "Aaish these rosy cheeks will kill me," I said to myself.
Some nurses were taking my dad to his room, and me and my mom were following them. They placed Dad on the bed he was still unconscious. My mom sat on the corner of the bed and was caressing my dad's hair. I was admiring them with a smile on my face.

It was 7 pm, I was going to meet Janan. I knocked on the door it wasn't locked I opened it slightly and saw Janan was praying. She was prostituting, I heard her sob and my heart skipped for a bit. I went near her and sat down on the floor.
She sat while her both hands were on her lap, her eyes were looking puffy and tears were visible. I was feeling a sudden sting of pain in my heart and I spoke, " Janan, my beloved princess."

She was not responding, she then looked at her right shoulder and said something then she looked at her left shoulder after doing that she directly looked at me. She wiped her tears and asked, "What are you doing here?"
"Why are you crying, my baby?" I asked her. Her eyes filled with tears and she looked at her lap and said, "It is between me and my Allah I can't tell you."