◇part 3◇

"Janan"

Janan looked in his direction she saw him freeze at his spot, his face was defining specific types of emotions.
"Ramin, what happened?" Janan asked politely.
Ramin was staring into her eyes. He was finding it hard to speak. He left from there without saying something. Janan was confused, she looked at her colleague Rahil and said, "You can go now." he hummed in response and left from there. Janan sat on the chair and closed her eyes. "oh Allah have mercy on me, Allah I think he was jealous, now what should I do? Take care of him ya Rab." Janan said while looking at the ceiling.

Ramin was driving his car at the fastest possible speed. He was angry, jealous and hurt at the same time. He groaned and said, " Ahh Janan do you want me to become the villain? Oh, my beloved Janan I will destroy every man who will look at you in the wrong way." he went to his house. He parked his car and went into the house. He then goes to take a shower.
After done with the shower he came out of the washroom and looked at himself in the mirror. "oh poor guy feeling bad for you, get ready your life will be like hell from now on." Ramin said while a smirk was plastered on his face.

He took the car keys and directly went to the hospital. He was finding Rahil and he saw him outside Janan's room. He was holding a phone in his hand and clicking pictures of Janan secretly. Ramin clenched his jaw and went in front of Rahil and punched him badly. Rahil hissed in pain, and then Ramin held his shirt's collar and said, "Dare to look at her in a bad way and I will kill you." Rahil saw Ramin's eyes were burning in anger. All the people gather around them Janan too comes from the room.

"Ramin, what are you doing?" Janan said with a cold voice. Ramin looked at her and said, " he was taking pictures of you." Janan sighed and said, "Ramin leave him we are in hospital." ramin was staring at her and said, "Janan I am gonna kill this man." Janan was looking at him with disbelief. "ramin don't make me hate you." Janan said in an angry voice. Ramin left Rahil's collar and said, "This time I am leaving you but know that you will get destroyed." Janan left there without saying anything. She left for the bus stop, and Zahra also left with her. Ramin closed his eyes and said to himself, "What if she will hate me."

Janan was sitting on the bus and was talking to her Allah. " ya Rab why it is hurting me ya Rab, oh Allah I am leaving him in your care, guide him, take care of him." a tear left her eyes and she said, "what Rahil does wasn't good but Raminahh you are not like this, I fell for the cute and innocent baby, but today you were so different, Ramin.

Ramin went to his house and was sitting near the window side. It was raining outside. He was lost in his thoughts, "what if she hates me" he said to himself. He suddenly got up and made a call, "Hello, I am Ramin, Cris David's son." he said on the call.
"You called me for Janan?" Zahra asked. Ramin chuckled and said, "Can you send me her address please." she said, "She loves Daisy." Ramin smiled and said thanks a lot." he hung up the call, He took his car keys and went to the flower shop he made a daisy bouquet.

He was driving his car when the car stopped suddenly. He went to see what happened and saw it was punctured. He groaned in annoyance and kicked on the car. He took off his jacket took the bouquet from the car, and then wrapped the jacket around the bouquet so they would not get wet by the rain. He looked at the road and said, "Oh my beloved Janan how much do I love you." he was walking to her house. He walked almost 3 kilometres.

. . .

Janan's Pov:

I was sitting on my balcony and reading some Islamic books, it was raining outside. " SubhanAllah," I said while admiring the nature.
"Ramin, am I hallucinating you or it is you?" I mumbled. He was wearing a plain white shirt and black formal pants. His shirt looked see-through because of the rain. His cheeks were looking pinkish. I came out of my thoughts and saw he was looking at me with a smile on his face. I told him to stay there with the action.