◇part 8◇

"I already won the most precious
thing In this world, You.

I was looking at him fondly and my heartbeat increased, I lowered my gaze and said, "I have to go now, Allah hafiz." I held Zahra's hand and left,
I looked back at him and saw he was lost in staring at me. I looked away and smiled, Zahra looked at me with a teased look and said, "Ahan, Janan is blushing." I looked at her with a pissed look and said, "You just wait, my time is gonna come to tease you."
Zahra made a sad pout and mumbled, "I am waiting for that time desperately." I heard her and chuckled.

We went in-house, my parents were already at home. I panicked and said, "Baba is gonna scold me." I placed the chocolate box in my bag, Zahra looked at me with a worried look and we both went into the house.
My baba was sitting on the couch,
"Assalam Alaikum," me and Zahra said. He looked at me with a piercing gaze and said in a cold tone, "Walaikum assalam." I was going to my room when he spoke, "Janan come here." I looked at Zahra and told her to go into my room, I went near my father and sat beside him while lowering my gaze, I looked back and saw Zahra was still there folding her hands.

My father looked at me, anger was visible in his eyes, he then spoke, "What were you doing outside huh? What time is it huh? Where is your discipline Janan." I flinched when he shouted, I lowered my gaze and he again shouted, "I am asking you something, Janan. My mom came from the kitchen she looked at me," I licked my lips and said, "We were out for a walk."
He laughed sarcastically and said in an angry voice, "Am I looking a fool to you?" He grabbed the bag from me and took out the chocolate box from it, he threw it on the floor and said in an angry tone, "This, this is your walk huh? I am feeling ashamed to call you my daughter." I was crying silently when my mother came to me and said, "Go in your room."

I went into my room, and Zahra hugged me tightly. My tears were not stopping when Zahra said, "You are my pious sister Janan, and I am proud of you, you know what? Allah is proud of you." I looked at her with teary eyes and said, "he said he is ashamed because of me." Zahra's eyes also filled with tears and she said while patting my head, "Because he doesn't know how pious you are, trust me Janan there are many Muslim girls in haram relationships, but you're my doll, you always put Allah first and Ramin also respect that. Jan, loving someone is not haram but what you do with it that says if it's haram or halal."

I sobbed and she wiped my tears.
I hugged her tightly and muttered, "he threw my chocolates." Zahra broke the hug and went outside, I was confused. She came holding the box of chocolates and said, "Here My princess's chocolates." I chuckled a little and grabbed it from her hands.

It was midnight and I was feeling restless I went to my balcony to get some fresh air. I was looking around when suddenly my eyes fell on Ramin. I closed my eyes and waved my hands, I opened them and said, "It is not a dream." Ramin was leaning on his bike, he was wearing a black turtle neck sweatshirt and a leather jacket. His hair was looking messy, and he was smiling widely at me.
"Ya Allah, what is happening to me?"
I said in my heart.
I called him immediately, and he picked up. I glared at him and said in a cold voice,
"What are you doing here at this time."
he made a sad pout and said,
"You are going tomorrow and I will not get to see you for a few days, so I came here hoping that I would get a glimpse of you. "

I rolled my eyes in frustration and said,
"Ramin my father is angry he saw us together, and if he sees you here then congratulations we both will die."

Ramin bit his lips and said,
"Did he get angry at my princess?"

"it is none of your business."

"look Janan, it wasn't your fault. I should have maintained a distance, but princess I can't live away from you na "
He made a sad pout and said.