◇part 6◇

I was lying on the bed, and Janan went out to bring some food for me.
I was waiting for her, I was staring at the door and Janan came, I smiled a little. "I was yearning for you baby, I said. She placed the food on the table and sat beside me, she then took the food tray in her hands. She filled the spoon with soup and said, "Open your mouth" I obeyed her. She was feeding me, and I was lost in her eyes. We made eye contact and she looked away, I smirked and said, "I can see the effect I have on you." she rolled her eyes and ignored me.
"Janan when you are leaving?" I asked her. "Umm, I am staying here tonight, she said." I was smiling like an idiot.
I finished the soup and Janan wiped my mouth with a tissue, she was careful that her hands didn't touch my skin.

It was evening and Janan was praying her Salah. After she finished her Salah she came near me and blew air on my face. I was looking at her while a smile crept on my lips and I said, "You prayed for me." she hummed in response.

I had a headache so I slept.
It was 2 am I woke up because I was feeling thirsty, I looked to my left side and saw Janan sleeping on the sofa, she was wrapped in a comfy blanket, her head was still covered in hijab, and her cheeks were picking out from the blanket. She looked damn cute, I was admiring her cute lil nose and her rosy cheeks were looking so beautiful. Her thick eyelashes, "Oh my I am melting," I said. I didn't know how an hour passed while I was admiring her.

She moved a little, my baby was uncomfortable on the sofa.
"She slept here, which means she trusts me," I smiled widely and said.
After admiring my baby for two hours I slept.

. . .
Janan Pov

I was sleeping in Ramin's room. It was time for fajr salah I woke and saw Ramin was sleeping peacefully I smiled a little and went to do wudu.
I came out and spread my prayer mat, I was praying my Salah and suddenly I felt suffocating, I was taking deep breaths. I was in Sujood and tears fell from my eyes, "Ya Rab what is happening, is something gonna happen bad? Ya, Allah my Ramin, Ya Allah my Rami.." A heavy sob left my mouth. "Ya Allah take care of him, Ya Rab I love him."

I finished my prayer and looked at Ramin who was staring at me, I was startled. "Baby, don't make your Ramin suffer like this. You know right I can't see tears in your eyes," he said. My heart was beating rapidly, I was staring into his eyes, I could feel his genuine feelings for me, his love, his care. First time in my life I saw a Man like him, Allah created him so beautiful inside, and outside. He was just unaware of who his creator was. He smiled and said, "Done staring baby girl." I coughed and said, "Astaghfirullah Ramin, I am not your baby girl." he chuckled and said, "YOU ARE." I rolled my eyes and he was enjoying teasing me.

I got up and folded my prayer mat then Ramin spoke, "You didn't pray for me huh?"
I smiled and went near him and blew air on him. He closed his eyes and smiled, his cheeks were looking reddish. I chuckled and said, "You blush just by this ha." he opened his eyes and looked directly into my eyes and said, "You have a strong impact on me."

I bite my lips to hide my smile and look away. Suddenly it was raining I went near the window and admired the rain, I took a glance at Ramin whose focus was on me. He got up and came near me, he stood at a safe distance and said, "If your god is real then you are surely his miracle." I looked at him with eyes full of affection, I lowered my gaze and said, "Ramin take a rest."
"I get healed by your presence, don't ever try to leave me, I can't live without you," he said.

My heart was beating fast and my eyes filled with tears and I said, "Never, I will never leave you."
He placed his fingertips on his lips and gave me a flying kiss. I looked away and muttered, This man is a whole package for real."

. . .

3 days passed and Ramin was discharged. Only 5 hours passed and I am missing Ramin this much, I sighed and said, "What have you done to my heart Mr moron." I chuckled a little.
I and Zahra left for the bus stand and were waiting for the bus. I put my head on her shoulder and said, "I am missing him zahra." Zahra was awed, I sighed and said, "I hate him, how can he leave me alone like this."
Zahra laughed a little and said, "You are having menstruation?" I hummed and asked, "How do you know?"
"you are having mood swings, sweetie," Zahra said.