Ep.29 Sexy green eyes cousins

Green-eyed blonde from the park.

Well, it was around six in the afternoon and I was with my cousin María, blonde and extremely attractive. I know she thinks she is attractive, but what I like most about her is her charisma. I mean every time people stare at us. I make a dog face about to kick their asses. but every time you see it.

She smiles at them and they smile back. We're cousins anyway, so yes, we look alike. However, I think she is prettier than me.

We wanted to have ice cream and be close to our residence in Hollywood, and yes.

"Hello Maria, do you prefer chocolate or strawberry?" I told her.

''I prefer sweet vanilla, preferably with almond milk, if not only with watermelon snow.

"Alright, go with the ice cream truck," I said.

We were walking and headed straight to the ice cream truck and as we were on our way, we saw a super handsome guy coming towards us. I thought, "maybe he's about to get ice cream too," and indeed, as we move. He took the same steps, so we continued walking our way. However, he couldn't take his eyes off her and he noticed it instantly. He approached us immediately after I looked into his eyes.

"I feel like we're going in the same direction, you're going to get ice cream, right?"

'' Yes, we are hahaha '' I laugh and Maria, well she just smiled, which is surprising because many times she is just smiling, I imagine, that this time she would laugh out loud.However, she didn't do it. but when I really look at her smile, I feel love in it. and looking into her eyes. They were brighter than normal. I knew something was going on in his mind.

''What's your name?'' - said María.

''My name is Harends Shine (proceed to kiss her on both cheeks) and you darling hshs'

''I am Mary and she is...''

''I'm Malin Adriana'' yes, María wanted to introduce myself. However, sometimes I prefer to speak for myself and even better when we talk about handsome boys like him.

''Nice to meet you Maria (he also kissed me on both cheeks), he used to have a girlfriend called Adriana and one of my best friends is called Maria,'' Harends said.

For a moment I think he grew up in Europe or just adopted the culture from it, because here in Hollywood, unless you're a starter, you don't kiss on both cheeks unless you already know each other or are friends.Like I said, it's surprising because he doesn't have blue or green eyes. However, they have a special shine. When he looks at us, deep in her eyes it's almost like hypnotizing us and well, he gave us a bit of a vampire and wolf look. vampire because of his smile and werewolf because he had a lot of hair on his eyebrows and eyelashes, that only gave him hunter's eyes. I think he knows them very well, because of the great trust he has.

''Where do you come from Harends?'' Maria said.

''I'm from Narnia and you, just kidding, I'm from Central America. That's just a joke, we say, because I especially loved that movie, mostly because I didn't like it at first, I didn't even finish it. They were presented so many times that I ended up watching the entire movie in its entirety and even liked it. I even cried when they sacrificed the lion king.Wow, if it weren't for the part she mentioned about his childhood, I'd say that joke totally sucked. Anyway, when he finished his speech, we were already here at the ice cream truck.

''Good evening sir, I want a vanilla one with almond chocolate, please tell me if he has it!''-Maria said.

''Yes, we have it, miss! "And luckily, this is the only one left." The ice cream man proceeded to give Maria her ice cream.

''Thank you sir'' - said María.

''And what can I give you, ma'am,'' said the ice cream man.

''I just want a watermelon snow please''

''Here it is'' crazy because he tells me here it is but he never gave it to me, when I was trying to get it, well he just kept playing with the ice cream like they do with tourists in Turkey, and here it is. Not Istanbul and I'm not a tourist!

''Please give it to me''

''Oops, oops. "uuuu"

''Just give it to her man, we have an appointment and we should be there soon, stop playing and give her  the damn ice cream man! - Harends said.

Maria's eyes said, all she was surprised by his tone and her leadership, however, this was exactly how she expected her to behave in case a situation like this arose. or maybe I've just seen too many movies.She was wearing a black leather jacket and an undershirt. much of her skin was revealed in a sexy way. I saw it because when she yelled at the man, she raised her arm and there I could see her cotton t-shirt. You know the ones that expose all the skin on his neck and arms.He looked so sexy, at that exact moment, I know it's crazy but I imagined him being on top of me, and we were all making love, including Maria, I think the reason for the fantasy was because it reminded me of those teen movies actors, like cole sprouse or even Edward and Jason from twilight. i mean he was light skin. yet, it was his personality his movements, his charisma that made him stand out among other man.