Episode 22. Black Shirt and blue short Jeans

From a woman's perspective: Well, it was really amazing, especially for everyone. is with is the first. I was in the classroom. we are learning german and haren, my god he is almost white, he is light skinned and cheerful but i hear him say he would rather be white. anyway, it's crazy for a boy to say JSJS. now. My name is Alessandra, I have an Italian and Greek background. I'm currently in Florida and here we are learning German. Bayard and Harends are the most beautiful and popular boys in school, without a doubt and not only that, but it's incredible how their sexual energy attracts literally all the girls and even women. Now, well.I'm a solid 8, I consider myself really good looking and I believe I have good taste, I believe I'm a man with solid standards and good beliefs. I really love myself. Lord bless. well and I'm a white girl with black hair and even though my eyes are light green, I'd say my hair is what makes it stand out even more. and it's really amazing Jsjs. well and even crazier than my friend Rose she's from France and yet she always says ''I have a boyfriend, even if it's not real. this time she said no, I'm single Jsjs and left a seductive smile on indee Jsjs. and yes, well he's amazing, he asked us out and we said yes but not directly, we let him reschedule when he leaves, in fact. We laughed a lot with him for sure, that was super amazing.

Hey, my name is Lilith, I'm from Taiwan, I'm a white girl with red hair and well, I have some friends from China, it's extremely amazing. I saw a cute guy talking to a girl and I immediately felt attracted, but mostly I love it, it was really amazing and really cool. I really wanted to talk to them, so I went to class and saw him approaching a classroom, but as I didn't want to go alone, what I did was say that it was okay. just to go. we went there and talked to all of them. nah, actually with Harend we exchanged a few words and then he asked our names, he asked my friend's name first and kissed her once on the cheek. then he kissed me and kissed me twice when he did that. I was amazed. It's an incredible passion. I could feel the passion of his kiss on my cheek and I really loved it. So, he took me to the nearest classroom, turned off the lights and we started kissing nonstop. he is truly a man who loves himself and knows how to portray it. I didn't describe here what he looks like >> it's logical that he's Latino, but he's not that dark. he has fair skin. he has lighter brown eyes and soft, pink lips, as well as brown hair with black hair and almond-shaped eyes. Furthermore he has such an intense look because his eyebrows and eyelashes are very big. His eyebrows are thick and rebellious, often rising. with even more highlights his hunter's eyes.

 I loved him, he's like a fantasy and his friends are really hot.

Well my name is Janna and I was with my beautiful tall friend whose name is Alyssa, she wears a yellow shirt and has a body that looks sculpted by the gods. she is super sexy, in fact she is the true definition of sensuality. but this boy noticed me. He was in the yellow Landcruise from the year 2024, which is from this current year, I felt an energy and I knew it was him, what I didn't imagine was that it was going to be him, I mean, I've never seen a boy getting out of his truck, only to come here, you know. to talk to us. This is completely crazy, in fact. Jsjs. this is super crazy. my friend here noticed his energy and was flirting with his hair and then boom,'' he came up to us and told my friend hey Betsaa''. mgg then he said quickly, I was confused jsjs and he laughed ha;ha;ha. I try hard not to laugh too much. because I barely know him. so he said.

 Mgg I loved his shirt, what's his name. I thought it was really you. then. he got ready and well, he kissed me on both cheeks it sure was amazing that he had such incredible confidence and he wasn't faking anything, he was completely genuine. which was very surprising.. even though it is fully compatible. The crazy thing about this is that he brought his phone to get my number, but there was no battery left, jsjs. and then he told me to text him, I said okay ''give me your number, what is it''. but then when we were talking, this guy came straight up to us and said hey Karmm, how are you brother, how are you bro. and yes he kept talking to him for a few moments hhss and yes it just showed how disinterested he was for sure. awesome Awesome. and then I went with his friends to buy chocobananas. and when I get back with Larisse. there he passed by and shouted to me, hey, Janna. and he kept walking, I stood still and gave him the number, we were all talking