Ep.26 White Shirt Girl Basketball Player

As always, as you know I go every Tuesday and Thursday possible, to play basketball with my friends in the park, but this time it was very different and it was crazy, because I felt the presence of a young man looking in my direction and guessing what? when I looked up. It was him, there was a man inside. well, actually, more like a young man, I would say. he looked very attractive even from afar. but he kept looking at us. and when I looked at him, he smiled back. 

I was impressed by his undeniable confidence. My name is Rita and on that specific day I was wearing a white shirt with sauce blue pants. I'm in a skin tone, before white. maybe a little before reaching the white skin. a little more than fair skin. and then I continued playing, when suddenly we heard silence on the other field. and when my people who I was playing with turned their heads, we saw it and it was him. one wearing gray pants with a black shirt. even if it is light. mgg looked really good on him. in addition to the accessories he used. However, as I said, the way he walks, his aura, his powerful enigmatic energy is what characterizes him.

 Then he suddenly looked at us and said ''I want to play'' let's play then. ''but if you lose, there's something I want'' what. What could this strange young man with unique confidence want from me? ''you leave and never come back'' as crazy as it sounds, I got on top of her, looked into his eyes and when I was about to say something, more. he interrupted. ''I'm just kidding you, I know who you are, you're friends with Flávia, the crazy one. 

Don't worry honey, I'm just teasing you, I like you, you look like you were about to fight me over this, you're funny'' HA-HA. Well, then he approached me and touched my back as a form of relief. and I was AHHHH. who is this boy. and I asked him. ''what's your name'' Harends, he said. I asked again, FULL NAME, THERE ARE A LOT OF HARENDS OUT THERE. honestly, I know Ares, Harend, Hades. but Harends? still he said; why? Are you going to look for me on Facebook now? ''noou-onnno'', I said a little nervous because he had caught me. you know what you forget! HARL ROGERS! ''Harel?Rogers? Who are you confusing me with, you really are crazy. My name is Harends and my last name is Shines, not Rogers. Pff rugers. '' he said, Rogers with a less than adorable smile on his face, as if I had just mentioned the craziest surname in the world. Anyway, I smiled a smile inside me, because I got what I wanted. Yes, he smiled too. apparently I'm not the first girl to do this to him. 

But the most important thing is that it continues to accompany the game. ''well, are you going to mentally keep smiling, or what, just pass the ball'' I instantly reactivate my mind and on my face I realized as if I had just come back to life. like when you look at a tree outside the classroom. the same happens here. rather, it was not a tree. and not about him. 

I just finished, saying that sentence in my head and I didn't realize I did it again, it felt like I was lost in my head that's all this time. the ball was about to hit me square in the head. and it got closer, closer and boom! I was on the floor. Well, then he came running up to me and said; Whoaaahw, are you okay, no, I'm kidding, of course you're okay. thank the Lord. You didn't empty the ball with that big forehead of yours! AHA-HA. all the boys were laughing, even a girl I didn't know.