Ep.25 / Fb22 Redhead Councillor

Redhead Counselor.

Well, my name is Hannah and I needed this. I mean, I really acted. As always, I'm helping new people coming from all over the country get their documents and explore other countries and travel. when I finally saw new people appearing in our path and especially a boy who totally caught my attention. Look, I'm redheaded, with medium-long hair and white skin. People often call me beautiful and I gladly accept that because I know I'm beautiful, but this man who came here was really mysterious. and the way he portrayed himself as a leader was incredible. just walking around like he owned the place, I approached him and asked. 

hey sir, what time is his appointment? and he said 8am. so I said, what's his name. And he says. my name is Harends Shine. and he said, come here. and then I asked him, what's up, did you forget? in a playful way, of course. and he laughed. Then, I noticed a deep desire for me in his eyes. but what had an impact is that I started to feel love for him, as if I had spent years with him. I felt true love as if I were married to him, not just lust and sexual desire, but actually true love. which is really amazing. so before proceeding. he wakes up.''Wow, you must have heard that you're beautiful before, a dozen times. but I'm telling you that your soul is a piece of heart and this world should be full of more people like you. imagine you could have my babies. and I really wish they would inherit a heart like yours. like her mother''. 

so he said, can you give me your number, I don't want to put your job at risk. If you have permission, give it to me and we will have a magical trip I'm sure you'll never forget. ''mggggg'' I accepted immediately and gave him my number, moments later, around ten at night. this lovely man. sent me a message. I really imagined my world, my present, my future with him and as strange as it may seem. UNTIL MY PAST.

''woww, how lovely, you really wrote this about me, you just make me fall even mroe for you hannah, i have a gift for you, i am giving to you, when we meet again''

''Take care my reddish, have sweet sleep'' -- Harends shine