I was picked up by charlie swan I was gonna be living with him and his daughter Bella who happens to be a friend of mine.

"Well we're here" Charlie said as we get in the house "make yourself welcome"

"Alanna?!" I turned to see Bella smiling at me.

I smiled back "Bella!" I ran up and hugged her and she hugs back. "How have you been?"

"I'm doing good" she said. "Look at you you're a doctor now"

"I am. I start tomorrow at the hospital nearby"

"Which means she'll drop you off" Charlie said to me.

"Oh" I said looking at Bella "you are?"

"Yup if you're okay with it"

"Oh I am"

"Bella why don't you show Allan's to her room?" Charlie said as Bella takes me to my room.

"This is where you'll sleep so.. I'll let you pack and call us if you need us"

"Of course Bella" she leaves as i started unpacking.

I knew the swans since I was young enough for them to notice. About ten years. My mom actually dated Bella's great grandpa once until they broke up and stayed friends until my mother died giving birth to me.

Nobody knows this but I'm actually half human, half vampire. according to my late grandmother a group of vampires seduced my mother. And I started to age a bit. Oh and I look 22 but I'm actually 87 years old. I slowly aged as a child. But I managed to tame myself from drinking peoples blood. Which I do drink blood and I can survive on human food which is kind of perfect.

But sometimes being a half vampire sucks (no pun intended) even when you can't find love. I have never been in a relationship in my 87 years of life. I tried to but I was afraid that I wouldn't be accepted. Hopefully I'll find the one for me one day.