✧.12.✧ Him

Aaye wo phir nazare aise,
Baate chid ne lagi phir se
Ankhon mai chube te kal ka
Duha.
~ tune jo na kaha

It's been a week now and everything is fine! When I say fine it's not only fine but extra fine!

Because of this other branche we are getting more activities to do! How like they have music, dance, basketball, football communities so we are also going to get this things!

We are on cloud nine!

After praying so hard that we be in same class, we are finally in the same section in same bench same class! What's more good and fine is then this!?

So the boys are going to come today yes and I'm nervous?

Hope we have some cool, handsome good-looking boys🤞🏻.

I wake up early today unlike other days but i seriously don't had any sleep last night because some annoying neighbours were shifting opposite to our house, so much noises were coming and all, also they have kids!

It's not like i don't like kids but only if their are cute, small and mannerfull but this kids are opposite!

Anyways i hope their out good cause after saniya, mummy don't talk much with the other neighborhoods anymore.

I grab my bag and walked out after saying bye to mummy.

Mummy warned me so much after our discussion in dinner yesterday to be very careful and all as we can't trust any boy.

I nodded at it as she is right we can't really trust anyone.

Thank god mummy is now more modern not like old one, pervious her for surely would have taken me out of the college after hearing this, but now she is more and more modern thinking but still she have also that type of old thinking also still, a person can't change their habits easily.

I start my scooty and soon arrived at college.

The parking area was full! With different types of bikes, sports bikes and other also. This was new to my eyes.

I walked in while keeping my keys in my bag.
I was wearing off white kurti it has blue and white leaves embroidery on it and paired with with blue pants. My hairs were in losses Braided.

The scenario of college was looking so different now I got!

Boys.

Everywhere.

It was looking so werid so see a girls college with boys.

I saw one of my classmate and I go towards her.

"Heyy thanks god you are here!." I said as I go towards her.

"Hey, why what happened?" Shifa asked as i said her.

"Nothing happened, see its looking so werid right seeing everywhere boys." I said as i hold  my hand around her arms. She nodded her head.

"Your section changed right?" I asked as we were in hall way.

"Yes, i don't wanted my section to be change! I liked our class so much." She said in a sad tone, i can feel it, when i was in primary class my section changed and cried so much as me and saniya were not to together.

"Koi na, mai hon na? Apne lunch sath mai karein ge okay?" I said and she nodded her head with a smile. I side hugged her and soon enter my class.

"Hello everyb-" I stop myself when I saw some BOYS SITTING IN MY CLASS.