✧.2.✧ Stranger

Kyun har ghadi mil ke tujhe lagti Rahi bas
teri kami
~baatein ye kabhi na

Right now I am in the class, sitting on my bench.
Getting bored by the lecture.and yes it's been a three days since I wrote exams, the exams are finished and now finally i can study and take notes from students. And about saniya she is behaving werid, i don't know why. It's not like that we are not talking to each other, we talk to each other but there is some can of displeasure in her tone while talking to me. I don't know why but I think I should talk to her.

And btw I got a favourite teacher here as well i know u must be thinking that it's only four to three days in this new school but I like her she is funny, talkative and she is a big fan of dramas.
Like it could be any drama k-drama, c-drama, A-drama or p-drama (k-drama: Korean                             c-drama: Chinese,  A-drama:American,                               p-drama: Pakistani )

I was shock at how can she see all this dramas and all and at the same time study to teach as.
When I asked her she told me that after returning from school to her home she first fresh herself then make a cup of coffee and start watching her dramas. She is so open mind women I ever met like the way she talks and the way she motivates, it's just so amazing, it's werid right to be a fangirling over a teacher, but here I am. Btw her name is ASMA, asma mam that's what I call her.

And as I was sitting in my bench bell ringed i saw at my watch it shows 1:00 it's time for lunch!! I love lunch like we can eat food!!! And food means love, so basically I am a foodie person *proud smirk*.

I was walking towards saniya to have lunch together as me and saniya's friends are eating together for past four days.

I walk towards her with my tiffen in my hand.

"Yasmin go away from here we have no place for you" she said harshly looking at me, i was shock why could she tell me like that. I am her best friend right? At this point I am questioning myself for, is she really my friend or my some sort of enemy?.

"Saniya what happen why are you tal-" I tellin her but again I was cut off.

"Yasmin why don't you understand what I am saying. I don't want to have lunch with you now do you understand?"saniya said looking at me like I am a stranger or someone who she don't like, but I am her best friend right, there should be something that's why she is talking to me like this i should ask her. "But why, what happened? Did I did something?" I said.

"Yes you did many things, that u are not even aware of and just leave" she said.

I was very angry at her and when I am angry i always cry. And i don't want her to see me cry or think I am weak. So I ran away from there. Avoiding everyone's gaze.

The day went by very fast and i was very thankful for that.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Right now I am laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking about today's events at school.
By thinking about that only my eyes get teary. How can she be like that. How can she leave me alone in this new school alone when
She clearly know about how I am sacred.

Did I really did something that bad that even i am not aware of? But what I did.
I want to know from at any cost. I think it's something big mistake that I done, then only she is behaving like that right.
I will talk to her, no i have to talk to her afterall she is my best friend.