✧.7.✧ Card

Raatein bhi meri nhi tanha ab kase Karu ye kahani bayan, dil jo dadkte tha ab wo kahaan hai wo bhi kahee kho gaye
~muskh

Right now I am going to school and it's already late cause mummy is not feeling well and here I am making everyone's Lunch and packing it for them, and for that I am already late!

I am packing my tiffen now, I looked at time it's 9:48 shit! I am late!!

I hurry up and sat with pappa on the bike it's a active. And soon I arrived at school and I run in the school.

I am walking on the stairs then I saw head miss scolding there students for coming late. I am about to escape but got caught red hand, I hear someone say "mam there, someone is there" I mentally cursed at the person.

I turned around and saw the person who said it, the person who tell that was from my class, it was Fahad, he was friend of him.

I walked towards them and after then Mam scolded and all, I left for my class.

When I enter I saw my math teacher already have given notes and everyone was copying.
I Apologizes to mam and enter in the class.

After settling on my bench which was last bench, btw I have made friends Mahi and firdous.

They are the best I can say, we are now like bench mates and I am really having fun being with them.

"Why are you so late today? I almost thought you are not coming" mahi said confused.

"Why my bady missed me" I asked playfully.

"Eww who misses you!" She whisper shout and  I laughed.

Mahi and firdous knows about arhaan. They asked details to which I given them. They were so supportive that even they said that they could give his ig I'd

even they don't know have his I'd but you know you always had a friend who is like a detective and here mahi is that only and I was so happy about it, but they never miss a chance to tease me with his name, and know me too well, just how by his name I could blush so hard.

My crush on him it on another level now.

"Btw Yasmin are you going for making new adhar card?" Firdous asked this time.

"Oh! Shit!! How can I forget that" I said shocked.

"Don't worry time is there for it" firdous response.

Actually I have to make a new citizen card and in our school they are allowing it, the government people are helping the people who wants to make a new card. My citizen card is very old it's of time when I was a baby.

It has my baby photo, so they also take photo of us and make a new one.

But I forget the old card so I think I have to do this all tomorrow.

______________________________________________

Today was the day when I was supposed to go for my new card.

It's was 2nd period when I walked down in ground by taking teacher's permission.

The govt people was in our school ground.
There where atleast 4 to 5 peoples who were helping.

In my hand my old card was there and I walked towards the first person who was sitting.

"Excuse me!" I said. The person look up towards ne.