prologue

Year: 2020 nov

Yasmin was going to her new school tomorrow and it was her first day tomorrow at school.

Yasmin was in High school it was her last year.

She was nervous about her new school as she joined late to the school. Due to some reasons.

Right now she is in her bed thinking about her new school She try not to think about it and thought to have a talk with her best friend.
She get to the second floor of her house and there was a room on her left side. She enter in the room, as there was a balcony in the room she open the door knob and enter in the balcony.

Actually her best friend house was opposite from her house and it was really good for them to talk to each other from they house while seeing each other face to face.Yasmin loudly call her best friend from her house as the space between the house's were quite thin.

And after a moment the window open and there her best friend was standing.

"SANIYA!!" She said excitedly.

saniya and Yasmin were best friends from 8 years and they both were so close to each other they did, they schooling together and they both were in same class, same section and even same bench. Even they family were also friends because of them, and they family also meet with each other often and they have a special bond between them, both Yasmin and saniya mother's could often meet with each other and also they could accompany each other for they shopping and all.

"Yes Yasmin why did you call me?" Saniya asked not interested why her best friend called her.

"Hm, saniya nothing just you know I was curious about your school, oh! No our school. U know I am very excited and also nervous what should I do,tell me!?" She said while being thoughtful.

"See Yasmin, you just can't call me whenever you want ok. And what do I do if you are feeling nervous or excited for school, I have things to do, not like you ok." Saniya said being annoyed.

Yasmin and saniya again were going to same High school as due to some reasons Yasmin joined the school late and saniya already takes the admission in the school so it was easy for Yasmin to know about the school and have someone with her as it was a new place.

"What happened saniya you are not looking in a good mood? Did something happen to you?" Yasmine asked being concerned.

"Nothing Yasmin. you just can't always call me whenever you want to" saniya said being all annoyed again.

"Oh! I am really sorry saniya for call you out like this but I can't help to talk to you, you know tomorrow will be the first day of my High school so that's why, it's ok if you are busy." Yasmin said being a bit sad towards her behaviour but she try not be sad as this was the behaviour of saniya since she joined the school. She thought that because of her studies and school work she is being somewhat irritated and annoyed.

"Whatever." Saniya said not caring what friend is saying to her.

"And wait are you coming to the school tomorrow? But why? you should not come tomorrow as exams are going on and what could you write u don't even have notes and you don't even know what to study, so it's better for you to not come to the college tomorrow." Saniya said while looking at her expressionlessly.

"Oh really! Thank God you told me about this, now can you please atleast tell me about which subject exam is there and tell me what I have to study for it?." Yasmin said while being worried about her up coming suprise exam which she just have know about.

"Yasmin there is no need to come to the school now, as exam are going on, why could you come now tell me." Saniya said.

"Cause mummy told me that I have to go from tomorrow as the heads misses told her to sent me tomorrow, so I have to go right." Yasmin told her being confused.

"Yasmin what are you girl? Go talk to your mother about this tell her that you can't go now to school, tell me what you will study now there is so much that you have to learn now and I also have to study ok. I can't go around help you with." Saniya said.

"But....you tell me how can I talk to my mother?she will not listen to me." Yasmine said being thoughtful again.

"Yasmin girl go and just talk to your mother bro, there is no such thing you can do now, how can you not even argue with you own mother? Go and argue with her and tell her that you can't go to the school Tomorrow, easy." Saniya said being all cheerful and telling her own friend to argue with her mother.

"Saniya I can't and let it be I will come to the school tomorrow and we I'll see what will happen there I can't let down my mother like this." Yasmin said trying not to think about saniya's words.

"Ok whatever." That all left from saniya mouth.

"sorry again for disturbing you saniya bye I have to go now." Yasmin said.

And without saying anything saniya just close her window shut. Yasmin just sigh at her behaviour but trying her best not to react on it or think on it.

She go to her room and lie down, while seeing the ceiling blindly thinking about her school, going to a new place were there were only Stranger's and making new friends it was indeed exciting for her as she was a extorted person but when it comes to meet new persons she is somewhat introvert but she don't have to think about that now cause her best friend "Saniya" is there for her. And at that thought she smiled.

She was graceful for having a best friend with her in a new journey.