✧.3.✧ reality check

Main so bhi jao raaton mein tu hai ki mujhe mein sota nahi hai
~haan tu hai

I don't go to school today cause I can't bring myself from this yesterday shit. I know I should face this and don't overthink about this but how can I?. Now that I think that she being harsh with me and always avoid me it breaks me, it makes me feel so stupid that how blind i was to think it was normal. It's just the mood swings or something else.

She was my first best friend. I thought that how lucky I am to think i got a best friend for 8 years and the fact that i was proud of it makes me want to vomit now.

Now come to think, i was wrong to think her as my friend, still i remember how she never listens to me like if I tells her anything about my whereabouts in holidays or any gossips, she could always cut me off. And i thought that it was ok. And u know what was a big thing in this all that my mother who don't care once she told me to not to keep my friendship with her. And i was bewildered that how could I leave a years friendship that easily when we both were very comfortable with each other.

I was lost in my thoughts when my brother enter my room.

I look at him. He give me his funny smile showing his teeths and squeezing his eyes making it more funny.

And by seeing that I finally let out a smile. A first genius smile after yesterday's shit.

"What are you doing~" he asks me in a singing voice.

"Nothing" i said

"What happened you look down?" He asked while sitting on my bed.

"Nothing it's just... I don't know" I said not founding right words to describe my feelings.

"Is this 'nothing' is related to that saniya?" He asked while looking at me.

I look up from my lap to see him
"How do you know?" I asked shock cause I don't even share a single bit of saniya.

"I know" he said looking at me.

"How?" I whispered overwhelmed by the feelings again.

"I don't know what happened between you two but I know that something is not right, cause you could always talk to her or talks about her, tells everything you did with her all everyday. And now that you have even got to her school i thought you could always talk about her but you never and you would always be in a 'not so good mood' " he said while looking at me.

"I...yes you are right something is going on" I said looking down at my lap.

I told him everything that happened yesterday and also her behaviour towards me from this many days. When he hear it he was not shock
Like he knows this all and was just hearing this all In words.

"See Yasmin i always told you to not to keep her this close but you never listens to me in this matter you could always tell me that you know and tells me 'this is normal in friendships', i know now you are devastating over this fact that she did this all and told this things but look this in a positive way, ok.

Thanks god you got to know it yourself before from anyone else about her. See this is life people come and goes, not everyone stays with you. This is a reality check of life not everyone stays with you.

It's you who hold the people who you know them before you know them. I know she always used to use you as a doormat. But now take this thing as a life lesson. Okay." Bhaiya said and i just nodded my head, and not able to speak. He is right i should not take this in a negative way.