✧.9.✧ Are you serious?

Mai parinda be-sabar tha uthda
Jo dar badar.
~banjaara

Year: 2024
 18 years old Yasmin.

          hell! I'm so tried from this college! I mean how do you manage to do Assignments, Exams, Fest! All at same time!?

"Yasmin tension nai lene ka!" I hear Laxmi, who is my viber. She is such a vibe matcher that you can't even imagine!  We two have same mindset for everything, like we are that type of friends who you will just look at and understand everything what they want to say, or want to show. Our humor is also same!

Laxmi had multiple break ups,
In her life she always get played by boys, one cheated her and was from another religion, one left her because he was not over from his cheated ex-girlfriend who cheated on him! And he literally used Laxmi for it to get over but in the end she was hurt. She is beautiful as she has a button type nose with round eyes also her flawless skin she has glasses which also make her beautiful but without it she looks like a Apsara✨.

And now again in a relationship but this one is good, cause we all investigated about him from Laxmi, like we could simply ask her how her date went and her being her tells us every single detail about it, by that we confirm that he is good enough for her but not more good, cause obviously my friend deserves more!

"Kase na le yaar tension?" Said Areeb-oh sorry Areeba! I call her areeb cause u know it sound like a boy name. She is my overthinking partner.
Yes we do alot of overthinking together, our main topics are usual about girls who are making they lives hell, our future, and our future life partner! Areeba means her eyes! The first thought which come in my mind is her eyes which is light brown colour, her long eye lashes and her brown eyes caught everyone attention, while speaking to her, indeed she is so beautiful.

Yes we both always imagined about our future partner like how they will be with us and all, and even take tensions of unexpected things like this.

"Yasmin what if his mother not like me!?" Areeb said thinking about her future, when there is no 'his' in her nor my life!

Yes we are crazy! To already think about this 'unknown life partner' so much.

"Are, tum log time waste karne se accha hai ki apne assignments likhe na start kardo!" Said hajira, she like a mother figure in our group always try to show us the reality of
'parhlo warna exams mai accha marks nhi aane wale hai!' she always maintain our group, and is very strict if anyone use bad words. Hajira is like a doll with her big round eyes whenever she applied kajal in it, i swear no body can be tried from seeing her eyes, with her curly hairs and with flawless skin she looks no more than a doll.

"Are, bhench-, are bhen tu kyu tension leri?" Said sakshi, uff she is a tomboy of our group, obsessed with using bad words and always try to not use it infront of hajira specially. And a certificate play girl! She don't date but confuse herself, like almost have feelings for anyone but then she will be confused in end. She is bold and badass in our group everyone around her are sacred of her warth. Sakshi is a sweet looking girl but give another vibe with her personality, her almond like eyes and some ferks makes her look beautiful, on her brownish flawless skin, also her cheek bone make her look a 'mean girl' look.

"Yasmin did you read the book i suggest you?" Said raziya, she is my novel partner, we two are obsessed, and in love with our fictional characters that we even fight with everyone for them. She is also toper, and CR of our class, i don't know how she manage everything! Raziya is a baby like cutie hee has cute small eyes,