✧.5.✧ what is this?

Dekho dekho Kase baatein yahan ki hai sath per hai sath na bhi kya, itni asan hai
  ~husn

I don't know what is happening with me like from the past 2 weeks I am acting werid.

Like i could always look out for him. Or always hoping that i could see him. I don't understand why? Why I am so doing this all things!.
Like i don't even know him, i just know his name that's all.

I am right now in my class. It's a free period and i am just trying to figure out this.

"Hey what's up? What are you doing?" Mehwish, my friend asked me while sitting beside me.

"Nothing just trying to figure out somethings" I said still thoughtfully.

"What is it? Tell me." She asked.

"Uhm... Like there is a boy who i-my friend tells always talk about him." I said while looking at her hoping that she don't find it suspicious of me telling I to my.

"Okay go ahead" she said.

"So it's like- she always think about that boy and tells me that he is so good-looking and all she can't understand why she always look for him everywhere? And if i-she made an eye contact with him, she is always over the moon at that time. Tell me what is this?" I asked hoping she would answer my question.

"You are asking me, what is this? You yourself know that your friend is in love man!" She said excitedly.

"W-what" i can't believe it I am in love?
Like love, loveee.

"Yes it's obvious, she always want to see him, so that's mean she can't leave without seeing him.
And the way she is over the moon after a single second eye contact that's MEAN SHE LIKE HIM!" She said with i don't know so much enthusiasm.

Helllll!!

I Yasmin is in lovee!!

It's my first time, like he is my-my

My first love?

Subconscious: yes you idiot have you ever being love? No right so it's your first time being lovee~ enjoy.

Me: what enjoy i don't think i should do this kind of things.

Subconscious: what do you mean by this kind of things, you already did 'that kind of things' by internally telling him not to go *laugh*.

Me: shut up it's not like that!

Subconscious: then what is this? Han? Han?.

Me: SHU-

"Yasmin every are you lost?." Mehwish asked

"I was thinking about my stupid friend who fall in love i don't know how? Are sure it is that only, what you are telling me?." I asked her.

"Yess I know, don't worry." she said assuring me 

________________________

It was lunch time, as usual i was excited but other was another thing that i was more excited.

Seeing him.

Just the thought of him made me really happy now that i have come to know my feelings for him i really can't think straight.

Me being in love? This is a statement and it's a question itself.

I walked out of the class a little bit extra late cause you I want to see him that's why.

I was walking then only i saw him.

I was happy to see him, he then looked at me  and we made a eye contact. That's it.

Wo tum hai chup ke chup ke dekhna, wo tum se nazare churna, tere khayalon mai doobe rehan kya hai ye mujhe samajh mai nhi aate kya hai ye?
Kya hai ye ehsaas mujhai samjh Mai nhi aate.

_CONYSASHA🦋

I

am done now!!.

I had my lunch and I walked towards my class.

Then after sometime, the lunch time was over.

The day went by, and we got to now that we are having exams after 3 weeks.

_____________________

I am right now I am in my room, studying cause i am really need to caught up with all the studies.

I was going through maths and the question starts Arhaan has house of.....

I was zone out by seeing his name in the text Book.

What is actually happening with me?

________________________________

After I did my dinner and was ready to go to bed .

I lay on the bed pulling up my comforter and staring at window in my room.

Now where days I am just staring at the window, whenever I stra at that i started to think about him and don't know when the sleep could engulf me.

And i think is my new habit.

To stare at a window and start to think about him.
Only him...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

That's all for today guys I know it's very short from the other chapters, and sorry for that i am so busy.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Please comment cause i will get to know what is your reference.

Don't forget to share, comment, and vote.💗