Orgasm

"Good morning sire" I greeted the seemly unresponsive king.

the nerve of this pompous attractive prick. how dare he have the nerve to act as if I've offended him after all he's done; my fucking memory, invading my fucking space, and then worse his stupid disappearing act. Ugh, this– this– DICK.

I narrowed my eyes from the spot I'd yet to move from to begin my daily chores which unfortunately started with his office. Wasting no more of my time I moved to my cleaning supplies and started hoping to finish before my mouth got me fired.

The thought of being fired left a strange unsettled ache in my chest, Ryan and Jessica truly have become the best parts of my stay in Greece not including Sura of course. The girls have unwittingly become sisters I never had nor knew I needed back in Cardiff.

Lost in thought I must have been muttering loudly because suddenly to my great shock the king all but growled "Would you please shut the fuck up and quit your mumbling"

"Excuse me?" I asked slowly as if I'd forgotten he can be quite rude most times, but I figured I was simply baffled by him even speaking to me in such a way after his stunt which I suppose he thinks is still forgotten with his compulsion.

"Tell me which part isn't clicking for you and I'd be more than happy to simplify it" came his voice dripping with condescension and sarcasm.

"Why are you so rude?" I ask surprising not only myself but also him as I suppose he's never been asked such a question before, I mean he is the king after all. Kaius– I mean the king arched his brow and seemed amused with me " Are you questioning your king?".

" No, I'm questioning the man who entered my room without my permission in the wee hours, the man who I embarrassingly was panting like a dog for, the man who dared to fiddle with my memory with his compulsion!" I hissed quite annoyed by his enjoyment of my distress

" you are quite cute when you are annoyed, and while the notion that you've somehow overridden my compulsion is alarming I can't help but also add it to your list of attractive qualities," the king said as smoothly as can be.

My brown skin was warm to the touch not only from my anger but from his stupid comment. My list of attractive qualities dear god, whatever those were, knowing his ridiculous standards I seriously wanted to differ.

I abruptly turned away and then began cleaning hurrying to finish before he said anything else. My mind reels processing most of what he's said so far first off was it not normal for humans to override compulsions? Does the king find me attractive and in what way? The creepy sneak in your room at night– ah I suppose that's it.

"Why were you in my room? I know what you wanted but I don't know why or how we got there." surprisingly came my even voice.  "And have I mentioned I met your fiance, she was so kind a real people person"  I said trying to gage his reaction

"Ah yes, Kallisto she is quite the character, her parents certainly are proud of the little demon they've created, she's to be a wonderful queen," he said laughing a bit "I see why you mentioned her, with my rather abrupt visit to your bedchambers, I must inform you however if it'll ease your mind. Kallisto doesn't mind what I do nor do I her"

"Then why are you marrying her? I mean if you don't care for each other then what's the point?" I truly was confused in Cardiff there was love, my mother wasn't a Cardiff native so she didn't share the same sentiment. She hated Cardiff she thought it was dull and dreary but I was born there and while I wasn't in love with the county/city I did enjoy the people's love.

The king cocked his head to the side with a slight smirk "You are joking right?" he chuckled bitterly and for the 100th time since the morning has started, felt like a joke. " In the vampire world, we marry for power human, we are smart and focused as we must be for our future generations to come. Kallisto is a means to an end, children- pure-born children. Once we must produce to ensure not only that my place upon the throne is solidified but to ensure elders are please with my choice of bride".