Karkinos

⚠️Slightly Mature theme ahead⚠️

I woke with a jerk, my heart racing as I sat up in bed, confused slightly dazed. I had been fast asleep just moments before, but now I felt a chill run down my spine. I glanced around the dark room, trying to shake off the feeling of unease.

That was when I saw them. Golden eyes, glowing in the dark, staring straight at me. My breath caught in my throat as I froze, my heart pounding in my chest.

Desperately I wanted to look around to see if anyone else was awake but I was terrified if I took my eyes off those golden sun's I'd be devoured

The eyes were King Kaius', I knew it. I could feel the lust and tension radiating from him, even across the room. My foolish desire responded, my body severely betraying me as I felt a flutter in my belly and hardened nipples.

"Are you fucking mad woman?! This man is in your room at god knows what hour and you're wet?!" My thoughts all but yelled.

The golden eyes immediately gave my nipples the attention they seemed to so desperately crave, I squirmed feeling the moisture gathering between my thighs. It helped not that, since the mansion was warm I wore only a underwear and thin spaghetti strap to bed, my curls long slipped from my faulty bonnet creating a honey nest.

But I refused to give in to it, I had questions I couldn't even formulate!. I knew better than to fall prey to the king's desires. I forced myself to meet his gaze, my own eyes flashing with defiance in the dark.

The king growled while sniffing deeply, I bit my lips harshly forcing down a moan.

"What do you want, King Kaius?" I spat out, my voice breathy but even. Feeling slightly offended he's here where not only I sleep and find solace but also my friends who are merely less than ten feet away.

The king's eyes narrowed, his gaze never leaving mine though surprisingly he said nothing only continuing his stare-down

My heart raced faster, my body trembling with anticipation and desire. But I refused to back down. I knew that giving in to the king's desires would be a mistake, one that could cost me everything.

I knew what he wanted he didn't have to even utter the words and if I wasn't offended before I surely am now. How dare he come here after hours as if I'm some mistress, especially after disappearing for two weeks and change.

Then not to mention the beautifully vicious female vampire who I'd rather not ever see again, his supposed betrothed.

"You'll have to take me by force, then," I hissed, my eyes never leaving his.

King Kaius' eyes flared with anger, but I could see the desire burning brighter. He tak a step closer, his eyes never leaving mine.

I braced myseelf for the worst, my heart pounding in my chest. But as the king loomed over me, I realized that I couldn't fight him and I'd fail trying if he truly decided to pounce.

We stared at each other, the tension between us palpable. The air was thick with unspoken words, the silence heavy with meaning. My heart raced, and my breath caught in my throat, as I met King Kaius' gaze, refusing to back down. Those fucking golden eyes boring into mines, a challenge, a threat, a promise.

The room seemed to darken as if the shadows themselves were closing in, suffocating me. And yet, no one spoke. No one moved. We just stared, locked in a silent battle of wills.

I waited for him to touch me and do something as my body kept panting like a bitch in heat, I truly was embarrassed, I lie there staring up into his painfully beautiful face practically begging him to fuck me.