Sleepwalker

"How do you feel?" Ryan asked "I've already told you Ry I'm fine quite worrying" i responded lightly. I felt much better since yesterday's sudden strange daze.

"Okay good, we have one more day off so what'd you wanna do?...Ohhh let's go to the beac—" Jess started excitedly

"Um I don't feel 100% as yet, I'm gonna stay here and rest for tomorrow" I cut her off not wanting to be anywhere near water right now but also not wanting to stop their fun

"No way!, if you aren't well enough to go out then perhaps we could do something in the gardens," she said with a cute little huff, I giggled out loud before telling her "Don't" I started when I saw Ryan opening her mouth to tell me the same thing

They could be so darn cute.

"Guys I need today to just rest okay, I don't wanna go out so perhaps next week we could revisit the beach, but please for now just go have fun. You deserve it" They watched me with worried eyes before jessica sighed then gave she gathered me in a rather warm hug followed by Ryan and then they to left.

I heaved a sigh of relief at having my thoughts to my head, seeing as I was the only one here in the room I was finally able to lie down without someone bumping my bed, I pulled the black curtains sighing deeply when darkness enveloped me. My seemingly tired body lulled off into a perfect sleep.

No where am I going? No stop not this again! Wake up Lia wake up! Through the doors into the forest on the path, I don't understand where's my body taking me.

My body buzzes with pleasure, my thighs slick with warmth, my mind burning with extreme confusion.

Pain, sharp, pain, blood, Awake.

My body jerked pulling me from the hypnotic trance of sleepwalking, my arousal long forgotten, I immediately whipped my head around looking at my surroundings. I heaved a heavy sigh as I realized I could hear the powerful rush of water telling me I was close to the river.

My body was calm upon realization of what was taking place, "sleepwalking" I thought but a distinct shiver crawled up my spine as I thought though I'm quite used to sleepwalking as I often did it, even once ending up in the streets of Cardiff however the people knew me and ensured my safety, no one knew me here, and could easily take advantage of me. Or worse I could have ended up seriously lost.

Looking around again I sighed turning around to walk back to the mansion hissing as it seemed a rock was embedded in my toe causing a small bleed "fuck, just my fucking luck" I cursed out loud.

I hesitantly head for the river cringing deeply at the thought of what took place yesterday. I pretty much hopped to the great river hoping my feet wouldn't hurt much after washing it and cleaning out the debris.

I sat on the shallow river bank and cleaned my small but throbbing wound.

Karkinos pov:

I watch the wild honey nest English female with new intent, the urge to snuff her life out almost as strong as the urge to taste her flesh as the male with his female the previous night had. This female sexual energy was enough to feed me for months. Her frustration was thick in the air, though the hybrid male scent was mingled with her own it was far too faint, which meant he hadn't touched the female.

"Aurelia," I thought with interest as her name tasted sweet upon my tongue, swimming to the surface I long abandoned my 8 feet tail in exchange for legs to break the surface and walk about as humans do.

While my legs are  something I can acquire I much prefer the water and its safety for in there I am unstoppable.

Aurelia pov