𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕟, ℕ𝕐
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭

𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 "𝕂𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜" ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫|𝟚𝟘

"Kevin Perez, you're free to go"

Lifting up from the cardboard like mattresses pad, Kay opens his eyes hearing the guard yelling out to him before sighing then rising up from the cot making eye contact with the old grey haired white guard that stood before him.

Without saying a word but giving a serious look Kay began to collect the few things that he's somehow accumulated over the past month or so since he's been at the County Jail.

As Kay's mind started filling with images of seeing his mom and sister while he collected his things before being escorted down the corridor, he knew that he wanted to do something special for them and with everything he's been hearing about how 50 has been treating them he knew that he needed to really make sure his mom and sister were okay.

The image of seeing Dougie and Setty being buried then started to make its way to the forefront of his brain as he bit his lower lip fighting to hold back the tears and the emotions that he's never been able to address.

Mentally Kay felt numb but emotionally words couldn't describe how he felt. Losing two of his closest best friends made him start to fall back into the dark place he once was when he lost Jayripk.

"Stand here"

Shaking away his thoughts Kay noticed that he was standing in the front of the jail getting the things that he came there with.

"Sigh here, then there and also your fingerprint"

Not saying a word Kay signed his name on the documentation in front of him then pressed his finger on the ink to leave his fingerprint on the other documents.

"Here's all your things Kay Flock"

In a flirtly tone the young age chocolate woman that handed him his things licks her lips sexually as Kay looks at her blankly grabbing his things making sure everything was there.

Because of all the charges the DA were attempting to put on him Kay knew that he needed to discard the phone that he had along with get him a knew car and dispose of anything that were in the police custody.

"Preciate it"

Kay blankly tells the girl at the front desk before turning on his heels walking out of the front doors. Walking outside he seen his mother and sister along with his manager and lawyer sitting out front waiting for him.

Allowing a small smile to cross his face Kay out stretch his arms as Aubrey was the first one to spot him making her take off running into his arms.

"Kay Kay!"