𝕊𝕚𝕩

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕐
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵 & 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 "𝕂𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜" ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫| 𝟚𝟘

"Shittt Kay take some o-out"

Ally moans loudly as Kay sends nothing but fast sharp strokes fucking her roughly from behind.

"Shut up"

Kay mumbles pulling Ally by her hair then slapping her left ass cheek hard.

"FUCK DADDY! YESSS JUST LIKE THATTT!"

Ally moans loudly some more once Kay starts plunging into her faster than before.

Feeling himself close to his nut, he starts choking her neck from behind taking his bottom lip into his mouth biting it hard as he kept his focus pounding into her.

Kay didn't care if Ally got her nut off or not. He was only focusing on himself really. He could care less about Ally.

Throwing her ass back some more Kay's strokes started to become sloppy before he nuts into the XXL magnum condom pulling out of her.

Taking the condom off Kay gets up off of the bed walking towards the bathroom tying the condom up before flushing it down the toilet.

Kay then goes into Ally's linen closet grabbing a clean white wash rag before wetting it with soap and water washing his dick off.

Once he was done we walks back into her room grabbing his Calvin Klein briefs putting them on then getting his Amiri jeans placing them on as well.

"Ayo roll that blunt up fa me"

Kay tells Ally making her quickly jump to do it as he finish getting dress preparing to leave.

Putting on his white tee along with his Jordan cool grey 11s Kay sits down on the bed turning around seeing that Ally was done rolling his blunt up making him snatch it from her hands.

Getting his lighter from his pocket Kay lit his blunt up inhaling the smoke into his lungs as he sits back leaning against her headboard with his phone in his hand.

"I thought you was stayin baby"

Ally says crawling over towards Kay laying her head on his chest then rubbing on his stomach.

"Nah I got shit ta do taday"

Kay says dismissively to her as he focuses on his phone continuing to smoke his blunt.

"You gone come back tanight?"

Ally asks glancing up at Kay who still wasn't paying her any attention.

Kay's mind started to drift back off to Yomi again. He's been thinking about her every single day since their date which was almost two weeks ago.

He's tried calling and texting her but she never responds then when he asks Janae about her she would tell him to not worry about Yomi and to leave her alone.