𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟, ℕ𝕐
𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 "𝕂𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜" ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫|𝟚𝟘

"And just sign right here then your all set Mr

"And just sign right here then your all set Mr.Perez"

Sighing his name on the dotted line Kay slides the papers back over to his realtor before standing to his feet taking a quick glance back at his mom and sister.

"Well here you are Mr. Perez, congratulations on your two new condos sir"

The realtor hands Kay two sets of key fobs along with two key cards before shaking his hand.

"Kay Kay this place is so huge! I can't wait to call all of my friends"

Aubrey exclaims running around the grand living room space as his mom looks out of the floor to ceiling windows that look over the entire New York City.

"Kay you didn't have to do all of this. This place must have costed so much money. Me and Bre don't even need all of this space "

His mom goes on in shock as she starts to walk around their new home.

Kay just leans up against the island counter with his arms crossed against his chest watching his two favorite people enjoy the 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom condo he just brought them.

Kay also brought a place in there as well but he lives up on the 46th floor right next to Yomi's house.

Smiling to himself he pulls his phone out going to his text messages checking to see if Yomi ever responded back to him yet.

He hasn't seen or spoken to her since she disappeared on him at the celebrity basketball game which was about two weeks ago.

Seeing no text back from her still he smacks his teeth before triple texting her once again.

Yomi you dead gone make me fuck you up
Whea you at??
Yo worda ma motha keep fuckin playin
delivered 7:28am

"Kay Kay my room is huggeeee oh my goshhhh!"

Kay looks over at Aubrey as she comes running from upstairs into Kay's side giving him a big hug.

"You like it Bre Bre?"

Kay's deep voice asks as he picks his little sister up looking at her with a big grin plastered on his face.

"Mm-hmm yess! I love it here. Thank you so much Kay Kay"

His sister yells out with a smile across her face before placing a quick kiss on his cheek then wiggling out of his hold before running back upstairs to her room.

"Ma jus enjoy it, I gotchu rememba that"

Kay walks over to his mom as she was lightly sniffling to herself before she starts wiping her face with the back of her hands.